Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jet Boat Sunk

pro53
    Man that sux.But a good day as long as nobody got hurt and the boat is back on the trailer.

burbanite
    He was tooling around waiting his turn to get the boat back on the trailer (like I said this is a busy ramp) when some knuckle head launched his boat and took off in the no wake zone and swamped the jet boat.
    In that case he needs to find this guy and have him pay for any costs involved. By law, operators are responsible for any damage caused by their wake regardless of the circumstances.

willowrat
    Man that sux.But a good day as long as nobody got hurt and the boat is back on the trailer.
    I seen this once at the river. The guy drained everything out of the motor then filled the motor with diesel fuel. (plugs out) He then hand cranked the motor.
    Drained it, refilled it with diesel and hand cranked it again.
    He then put fresh oil and cleaned up the electrical and fired it up for about 20 seconds. Drained the oil and put in new oil and was on the water the same day. I was impressed.

JoeB
    Thanks Joe,
    Nice pictures.
    I have not done a thing to the boat since I last sent you the pictures. It has been too hot to mess with it. The evening sun set so that it shines right into the garage. My buddy and I just go to the river and drink beer and hang out either at the campground or on the pontoon boat. I guess we will get back at it soon enough.
    John
    Been hotter than the face of the sun here too. Even worse when your garage is turned the wrong way. Just keep us updated of your progress.
    Joe

fakethis
    The boat that went down was a 19ft Placecraft. Im working on it and looks like everything will be fine. But what a shame first time out and this happens. It will be back at dam 4 this weekend.

pw_Tony
    I left mine out once,I noticed water rising in the boat. I walked around to the back of the boat,put my hand over the drain plug hole. When my buddy got back from parking the truck,I told him ,"Without any one seeing you,Give Me the plug" I got away with it!!
    Good Job! Close one eh

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    The boat that went down was a 19ft Placecraft. Im working on it and looks like everything will be fine. But what a shame first time out and this happens. It will be back at dam 4 this weekend.
    What are you doing on ***boat? Get your a$$ back to work on that thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12