Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool pic of the London Bridge.

tamalewagon
    Great picture! A little close for comfort, but great shot nonetheless. :jawdrop:

SB
    Arrrrrr matey, I'd hate to be ashore in a storm like this.

Throttle
    A couple weeks ago. I got it as an email from a buddy, and thought I would share.
    :idea:

Havasu_Dreamin
    Great picture! A little close for comfort, but great shot nonetheless. :jawdrop:
    We were at Needles Marina one time during a thunderstorm and lightning hit the palm tree about 30 feet over from me as I was covering the boat. That's the closest I've ever been to being hit by lightning and it was close enough...

Magic34
    People were actually still in their boats in the channel? wtf?
    My exact thoughts. I would have tied my boat up and went to hide in the concrete bathroom.

PaPaG
    When was that picture taken?
    The pic was taken by a pro named Gene Blevins 2 Saturdays ago. I was with him setting up the shots. More posted on Wunderground to....we ran down the sandy hill to the channel and saw a bunch of boats still hanging out with strikes hitting everywhere, we thought these guys were nuts to be out there but there were at least 25 boats and people all over.... Great night for strikes that is for sure...

PaPaG
    My exact thoughts. I would have tied my boat up and went to hide in the concrete bathroom.
    Funny there was a group of only 10-12 people under the walkway by the shops and 2 or 3 in the bathroom doorways. The rest of the people were under their bimini's and in the bows of the boats still drinking and blasting their sterios...crazy folks if you ask me.....

PaPaG
    A couple weeks ago. I got it as an email from a buddy, and thought I would share.
    If you want to see more great shots go to Wunderground.com and go to photo section then type in Photo5150 in the search area under Handle and you will see some cool shots with some lightening behind the american flag, really cool shots, he just got back from Florida so he just posted some cool shuttle take off shots on there as well....I think everyone would like the shots...

phebus
    Lightening hit a tree in my front yard that night, and knocked out my air conditioning. Finally got the tree dug out.
    That was the night of the party at Woody's house. Fun night.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast