Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GN National Champions

Nailhead
    where is the pepperoni Jerry?? After your pepperoni show, my kid will no longer eat pizza with those big red round things. Thanks Lilrick for the damage you have caused

lilrick
    After your pepperoni show, my kid will no longer eat pizza with those big red round things. Thanks Lilrick for the damage you have caused
    I usually break the young ones in on the pepperoni show.....Next year will be sausage. My nipples are king!!!

VDRIVERACING
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...s/DSC02808.JPG[/QUOTE]
    This has photo shop opportunity all over it:devil:
    Rick - We appreciate the help on Saturday.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    where is the pepperoni Jerry??
    When Max saw the pepperoni he just fell into your arms :messedup: I wish you 2 the best.:clover:
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...s/DSC02791.JPG

rossdbos
    Congratulations on your 2nd National Championship! It was shaping up to be a great "cat and mouse" race with Grich as the "mouse" but alas he pushed a little too hard and s#$%t happened, sorry to Benny "MaxiMoose" Marrone as I know he was salivating victory, however there's still the high point championship.
    Great driving to Joey and great boat and set up courtesy of a great owner- Ted Kolby!
    On a side note, it was great to see Bill Wheeler pushing the #7 pretty hard and the boat never looked better, that is until it kablooeyed. Chris Kohles did great as a rookie and John Bonnici was in fine form, especially since the Orange rocket has been sitting for a while.
    Great job to all!
    Ross Wallach, SCSC/GNRA

Ben, great racing and sorry about the ending. Well not really. Maybe a little less injector hat and more quality parts. Next time, buy a crankshaft from somebody other than Kragen. Kolby and the other wylie vets on the 24 stepped up and Joey drove his ass off. The GN class is Bad ass!! CK?

ColeTR2
    Ben the boat look great as alway good meeting you again if you in Parker send me a PM. - Mike

Congratulations on your 2nd National Championship!
    On a side note, it was great to see Bill Wheeler pushing the #7 pretty hard and the boat never looked better, that is until it kablooeyed.
    first Mr Ross, this is only Ted's and Joey's first National and second, NOTHING went kablooey. The oil pickup fell off in the first ten lapper and Bill very wisely and quikly shut it down, but no damage done. Thanks to the worlds largest idiot light. P.S. another super weekend at the beach, I have no idea how you pull that off, just glad you do, great job

MAXIMUS
    TR2 it was nice meeting you... thanks for stopping by. I will give a shout out when we go to parker for some R&R...
    Bob thanks for all the laughs this weekend... You make a good target for punkin! lol

mbrown2
    Maybe a little less injector hat and more quality parts.
    LOL...that new school hat did not fit with the wood on that deck...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast