Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shakin The Dam Poker Run - Who's Going!!!

ridebig
    Tim, I saw a Magic getting it on at the Butte on Sunday was that you? It was at least a 29 maybe bigger. We were anchored just outside of Jet Boat Cove watching the races when it went by. It looked good!
    Not me. There is another one down there it's a hard deck white with yellow red and blue.
    I'll see if we can get him to do the run.

tpmarine.com
    Sounds More Like Kaleefornya.......
    Glen, how are you? How has the summer been in AZ...I was really hoping to haul the boat to Arizona and hang out with you guys at Humbug, but I just ran out of time. I might try to make the New Years Day Chili cook off...

tpmarine.com
    Not me. There is another one down there it's a hard deck white with yellow red and blue.
    I'll see if we can get him to do the run.
    Sounds great. BTW, did you stop by the shop? If so, I apologize for not mentioning sooner that we were going to be closed for the weekend. Stop by when you have a little time, I have a few items for you.
    Thanks,
    Don B.

tpmarine.com
    Just a reminder, anyone planning on attending and staying at the Butte Inn must mention Group Code Triad when you call the Butte Inn otherwise they will tell you that all the rooms are booked because they are.
    We have a total of 36 rooms blocked so you better reserve them quick or you might not find one for the weekend.
    Don B.

carreraelite
    Hi Don!! We haven't made it out much this year......seems as though something is always happening .....Don't know if we'll make it out that way or not, but I hope you have a great turn out!!

tpmarine.com
    Hi Don!! We haven't made it out much this year......seems as though something is always happening .....Don't know if we'll make it out that way or not, but I hope you have a great turn out!!
    Hi Glen,
    Thanks, Jim & Claudia & Art & Carroll are planning to come out. In fact, Jim & Lakeracerllc.com are playing a big role in planning & organizing this run.
    Take care,
    Don B.

tpmarine.com
    Ok Folks,
    Those of you that are planning on attending but have not made your reservations at the Butte Inn, better do so pretty quick at last count they only had a few rooms left.
    You can reach Nancy at the Butte Inn at 505 744-5431 and mention that you are coming out for the poker run and you will get the group rate.
    You can also mention group code: Triad to get the group rate.

tpmarine.com
    Less than two weeks and counting...
    I just want to remind everyone that if you are planning to attend that you should pre-register to save yourself some money, the entry fee is $150 vs. $200 the day of the event.
    You can pre-register at www.lakeracerllc.com and click on the "Shakin the Dam Poker run" link.
    I look forward to seeing everyone there.

tpmarine.com
    This is an email that I sent out to my contact list last night, if you did not receive it and would like a copy, please email at donbaca@tpmarine.com and I will make sure you get the attachments.
    It is poker run time…the Elephant Butte Shaken the Dam Poker Run is one week away and I thought I would take a moment to share a little information about the run with all of you.
    First, I have attached 3 files for you to check out. The first one is the poker run flyer that we have been sending & handing out for sometime now; the second one is a pdf file that has the poker run t-shirt proof (I thought I would give you a sneak peek, the t-shirts are included with your registration); the third one is very exciting, it is a cut and paste job that I did from the latest edition of Extreme Boats Magazine…that's right you are seeing it first before the magazine hits the stands…the Shakin the Dam Poker Run is being featured in the latest edition of Extreme Boats Mag, check it out.
    Don't forget, if you pre-register you will save yourself $50 or more especially if you plan to purchase additional dinner tickets. Pre-registration is $150 vs. $200 the day of the event. You can pre-register on-line at www.lakeracerllc.com, or you can stop by the shop and pre-register at Triad Performance thru next Wednesday, September 19th. If you do decide to register the day of the event, registration tables will be set-up at the Dam Site starting Friday Afternoon, but please keep in mind that check in will be going on at the same time so expect long lines. If you are going to be arriving late on Friday night and will not be able to register or check in until Saturday morning, please let me know so that we can make arrangements.
    Again, registration and check in will start on Friday afternoon at the Dam Site, this is also where you will receive your "goodie" bag with t-shirts, wrist bands for dinner and few other suprises. You can also buy additional poker hands at this time if you would like.
    The more boats we get to show up the bigger the prizes will be; however on Saturday night everyone will have a chance to win something because we will be giving away various products that companies donated to be given away at the run. All sponsors will be recognized during the event.
    Saturday's dinner will be barbeque brisket & chicken and we will have a band playing until 11pm so it should be a great time!
    I look forward to seeing everyone there and although I will be running around looking busy, please pull me aside and say hello. This is going to be a great way to cap off a good summer. Thanks in advance for all your support and I look forward to planning a few more of these events in the future. By the way, this would not have been possible without the assistance of www.powerboatparty.com and www.lakeracerllc.com so if you get a chance to tell Darrell and Jim thanks, please do. It was my idea to bring the run back to the Butte, but it was their expertise that made it happen.
    Best Regards,
    Don Baca
    Triad Performance Marine
    www.tpmarine.com
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1189785487

carreranmboater
    The Boys From Santa Fe Will Be There .two Carrera's Cat Will Be All In

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast