Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Another Day

havaduner
    You've just described Parker on every weekend.
    Did a weekend there a couple years ago, couldnt belive the amount of boat traffic in a couple areas, and couldnt believe the size of some of the boats I have seen running that area.

havaduner
    Fair enough. The problem with posting words sometimes is tone is missing (smilies can help )......seriously though.....Needles and the river in general is getting more crowded. It was NOT crowded at all that day we almost got hit though.....very few boats went by actually and I watched him coming for a ways, thinking it must be a friend of mine since they were coming right for us. Not that I do not float often though, because I do, we enjoy it. Gotta use common sence though. I wouldn't want to float between the sandbar and havasu at 5pm on a saturday....I wouldn't be comfortable there!
    RTJas
    Not a good place to be after about 3:30:sqeyes:

mobldj
    look,all you miami vice wanna b's,slow the fock down in traffic.if you hit me kill me or i will put my hand up your azz and pull your balls back thru the hole,didnt your parents teach you manners and did you miss the gene pool when it comes to common sense? the waterways are for eveyone,use your head,dont be so flockin macho cuz you aint all that anyway.have fun,dont drink and drive anything and live and let live to boat again.

Ultracrazy
    Do you stop and play on the freeway!
    Apples and Oranges...........you can't compare the two.

phebus
    look,all you miami vice wanna b's,slow the fock down in traffic.if you hit me kill me or i will put my hand up your azz and pull your balls back thru the hole,didnt your parents teach you manners and did you miss the gene pool when it comes to common sense? the waterways are for eveyone,use your head,dont be so flockin macho cuz you aint all that anyway.have fun,dont drink and drive anything and live and let live to boat again.
    Fock you.
    Just joking O.K. I thought that was a pretty funny post you did.

Ultracrazy
    Fock you.
    Just joking O.K. I thought that was a pretty funny post you did.
    That's all you "tooners" do is float and park right???

Kilrtoy
    They just take up all the resereved DCB parking as of late

havaduner
    I understand Phebus is working on perfecting his high speed spin manuevers.

Ultracrazy
    I understand Phebus is working on perfecting his high speed spin manuevers.
    That bastard never tells me anything

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345