Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some pics of our Monterey trip.

HOOTER SLED-
    Damn Juan.....you must be a baller with all these trips and shit.

Mrs.Killer
    Nice pics, looks like fun......

Jyruiz
    Damn Juan.....you must be a baller with all these trips and shit.
    We can take all these trips because we own a Commander.

Wet Dream
    I spent many years living in Monterey, Carmel and the surrounding areas. The wharf is unbeatable for a small town. I really miss that place. Thanks for sharing.

Jyruiz
    great pic i love that place,did you go to stinbecks(sp) great food/drinks
    Negetive on Stinbecks, but now we have a reason to go back.

DILLIGAF
    While we are on the Monterey topic...anybody go to Seaside or Monterey High School? 10 of my family attended Seaside HS, myself included.

HOOTER SLED-
    We can take all these trips because we own a Commander.
    LOL.......I guess you are secure with your small penis size, unlike some others.

Sleeper CP
    Juan we may have walked right by each other on the wharf and that stupid glass bottom boat. My kids 8 & 11 loved the trip. The family did 1,250 miles from Monday night to Saturday afternoon.
    They loved the Redwoods in Big Sur and up by Santa Cruz(Felton) we did a 12 mile steam train ride through the old growth Redwoods. It was great.
    Like I said we may have walked right past each other, same spots at the aquarium too.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover

Jyruiz
    Juan we may have walked right by each other on the wharf and that stupid glass bottom boat. My kids 8 & 11 loved the trip. The family did 1,250 miles from Monday night to Saturday afternoon.
    They loved the Redwoods in Big Sur and up by Santa Cruz(Felton) we did a 12 mile steam train ride through the old growth Redwoods. It was great.
    Like I said we may have walked right past each other, same spots at the aquarium too.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover
    Thats too funny.

Caljamr
    While we are on the Monterey topic...anybody go to Seaside or Monterey High School? 10 of my family attended Seaside HS, myself included.
    Hey DILLIGAF i talked to you before that my sister went to Seaside HS. She said it was so long ago she said the name sounds familiar.
    I was going to post that "back in the day" at the end of the pier they had a dive bell that would take you down to the sea floor. It was coolest thing ever when i was 5 years old. The operator said if you open a beer down there it attracks the fish. We went back and brought him a beer. We went down and he opened it. Drank it and no fish came. He said it's not 100% sure thing. We said "hey i think your just saying that so you can get free beer". Looking back it's pretty funny this guy was in charge of operating the dive bell. I guess they closed it down for safety issues.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123