Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker?

riverbound
    anyone gonna be out there this week? I planned to go out Thurs. night. but Im thinking either tonight or tomorrow morning sounds much better

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Did you finally snap and quit your job?
    Have a great time!

riverbound
    Have a great time!
    No
    but getting the hell outta town sounds good

djunkie
    F.U.N.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
    Have a great time!
    Hey nice meeting you this weekend.

MsPatriYacht
    test

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Hey nice meeting you this weekend.
    Ah yes, you too!!

River Lynchmob
    anyone gonna be out there this week? I planned to go out Thurs. night. but Im thinking either tonight or tomorrow morning sounds much better
    I'll be out there friday night with my gf. Have to spend first part of Sat working on the 27 to get the steering rams back on and the lines bled and to put new waste gate springs in the 21. But our beach is open to another little get together on Sat of youall are up for it.

riverbound
    I'll be out there friday night with my gf. Have to spend first part of Sat working on the 27 to get the steering rams back on and the lines bled and to put new waste gate springs in the 21. But our beach is open to another little get together on Sat of youall are up for it.
    the plan right now is to hit up Havasu on sat. and we are leaving early (10ish)sunday so we can get home for the Matisyahu, 311 concert. Im thinking you forget aout the 27 and I will chauffer you around havi in the 257 for the day.

River Lynchmob
    the plan right now is to hit up Havasu on sat. and we are leaving early (10ish)sunday so we can get home for the Matisyahu, 311 concert. Im thinking you forget aout the 27 and I will chauffer you around havi in the 257 for the day.
    Either that or you cold come down and help me get it together and take it up on Sat. Or I can bolt it all together on Sun because Melisssa and I will be there somewhat later. Who is all heading up to Havi?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast