Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Parker?

Jyruiz
    Thinking about spending Friday in Parker, will see how the family feels about it.

Nord
    I hate you guys..........

riverbound
    Either that or you cold come down and help me get it together and take it up on Sat. Or I can bolt it all together on Sun because Melisssa and I will be there somewhat later. Who is all heading up to Havi?
    :idea: :idea: :idea:
    think we could get it done in one night?
    there are 12 of us between 2 boats.
    Melissa Gordo, lil melissa, Danny, plusa bunch of other people.

riverbound
    Thinking about spending Friday in Parker, will see how the family feels about it.
    Let me know.

River Lynchmob
    Sounds like a good time. Are you launching at teh springs of heading all the way into Havasu? Are you comming back Sat afternoon? I just have to bolt on the two rams and hook up four lines and bleed them out. I talked to Carson he says it should take about 30 to 40 min but what ever works I am easy.

riverbound
    Sounds like a good time. Are you launching at teh springs of heading all the way into Havasu? Are you comming back Sat afternoon? I just have to bolt on the two rams and hook up four lines and bleed them out. I talked to Carson he says it should take about 30 to 40 min but what ever works I am easy.
    The carerra is already up in Havasu. We were planning on partying at Gordos Sat night and if need be (no DD available) crash at his house. or head down later that night.

River Lynchmob
    Doesnt sound like a bad plan. I sent Melissa an e mail to see what she wants to do. If we go I will drink during the day and stop so we can drive back down later that night.

riverbound
    Doesnt sound like a bad plan. I sent Melissa an e mail to see what she wants to do. If we go I will drink during the day and stop so we can drive back down later that night.
    OK. I already have daytime DD assignment so the more everyone drinks, the more fun I will have

River Lynchmob
    I hate you guys..........
    No one said you couldn't come too...gayla

River Lynchmob
    OK. I already have daytime DD assignment so the more everyone drinks, the more fun I will have
    Don't you mean the more tollerable you will be to everyone?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast