Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Parker?

River Lynchmob
    what are her legs broken??? tell her to walk her azz to OCTA. there is a stop right by the house
    BTW....does she have any single attractive friends that would enjoy coming to the river??
    I've seen what you show up there with and I dont think you need any help in that department. Besides she is moving down here and doesn't know many people but as soon as she meets some cute single ones I will earmark them for Parker.

River Lynchmob
    http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...1962_138796982
    I really need one of these...she is a huge supporter and would die laughing if I had one of these

riverbound
    I really need one of these...she is a huge supporter and would die laughing if I had one of these
    http://www.bwild.com/surohe.html
    Or you can get them at Spencer's in the mall.

riverbound
    I've seen what you show up there with and I dont think you need any help in that department. Besides she is moving down here and doesn't know many people but as soon as she meets some cute single ones I will earmark them for Parker.
    yah, but NEW ones are always good.

River Lynchmob
    I would love to help you out but I have a feeling if I brought out some new ladies melissa may get her panties in a bunch.
    Are you gogin to be out for Labor Day? what day out and when are you going home. I may know of a few that would be a few doors from me that really like to party. I just need to see if they will be down.

Nord
    I would love to help you out but I have a feeling if I brought out some new ladies melissa may get her panties in a bunch.
    Are you gogin to be out for Labor Day? what day out and when are you going home. I may know of a few that would be a few doors from me that really like to party. I just need to see if they will be down.
    Lol,
    Hey Lynch, I'm pretty sure I'll be out there Labor Day...............

riverbound
    Tell her they can stay at my house
    Most likely not making it for Labor day Have some family obligations that weekend.

River Lynchmob
    Lol,
    Hey Lynch, I'm pretty sure I'll be out there Labor Day...............
    Well Nord all of them are bigger than you
    RB you snooze you loose I may just talk Nord up to them
    By the way you are a dick playing hookie and heading out with Jay...before you say it yes I'm jealous!!!

Trailer Park Casanova
    We'll be out a week from today until schools re-starts for the kids.

Waldo
    We'll be out a week from today until schools re-starts for the kids.
    Emerald?
    We be at the Rio.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast