Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woodward 8-11-07 weekend

whitenuckled
    Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome weekend, and for everyone helping me out with the boat on sat. Can't wait till next time. Here's a couple pics.

Cole Man II
    Looks like a good time. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Let us know the next time you guys plan a trip.

HONDOG
    Great weekend you guys, can't wait to do it again! Nice job with the pics Chad! How did you carry the camera when you were on the gas?:idea:
    Bob

watergun4u
    great pics chad, all the junk looks good, shane your looks bad ass bro, I hope to make it next time, so I can aleast get a ride IN one of them !lol!!

FlatRat
    Looks like a good time,
    my dad used to take us there as kids.It was windy a lot.Don't you guys get hasseled for noise?

Wild and Out
    Pretty boats!! Hell that first pic. looks like the holding rope for the M/E class..

sc fab 1
    had a bithchin' weekend guys..... in a couple of weeks we will be doing it again!

1980 sanger
    Looks like a great group, I heard a Sanger runner ran pretty good up there, With Jaun at the helm

watergun4u
    Looks like a great group, I heard a Sanger runner ran pretty good up there, With Jaun at the helm
    yea that old bubble butt sanger runs pretty good. Also it was good to see Juan and Sue at the lake, its been a long time at dry dock for them,

whitenuckled
    Great weekend you guys, can't wait to do it again! Nice job with the pics Chad! How did you carry the camera when you were on the gas?:idea:
    Bob
    Very carfefully bob. Got some more pics. If you'd like to see them, just pm me your email. Hope to see everyone there in a few weeks again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast