Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woodward 8-11-07 weekend

blownheartattack
    Pretty boats!! Hell that first pic. looks like the holding rope for the M/E class..
    Hey I was reading some of your other post's,and I was wondering what MMA stood for? Motor Mouth Association ??

watergun4u
    Hey Chad, pics look good, post some more, if you got em, also maybe some of the surrounding area too??? Kinda what to get a idea of what it like there! Thanks!

Blown3-d
    Looks like a great group, I heard a Sanger runner ran pretty good up there, With Jaun at the helm
    Are you still with us Sir?

Wild and Out
    Hey I was reading some of your other post's,and I was wondering what MMA stood for? Motor Mouth Association ??
    It sure is flattering to know you have such an interest in me and my mouth however sorry I do NOT swing that way. And if you do not know what MMa stands for I hope you find out.
    Williss

Blown3-d
    Does anybody on these forums personaly know 1980 Sanger?

PINSTRIPER GIRL
    That looks like a great time! It sure beats Modesto Res. You guys made up for our lack of water! Jim, lookin' good and who was that with the orange and blue tribal designs? Keep it up boys, hopefully we have a good long wet snowy winter! See ya, Denise

Boatmike
    was that BoatMike with the orange and blue tribal designs?
    Denise that is my brother Shane with his new boat that he has been building for the last three years. Check out his post for pics!!!

blownheartattack
    It sure is flattering to know you have such an interest in me and my mouth however sorry I do NOT swing that way. And if you do not know what MMa stands for I hope you find out.
    Williss
    LMAO,, Dont flatter yourself big boy, I have NO interest in you or your mouth,it just seems it flaps alot!!!!!! And as far as MMA yes I know what it stands for! And I really dont care how big or bad you think you are!
    Remember what you told ( hondo jim ) its the internet bro, can't you hang, it's just a joke remember!!!! So don't get your panty's in a bunch big boy!!!!
    And why dont you come out sometime and run your junk instead of your mouth!! let's see what ya got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watergun4u
    Pretty boats!! Hell that first pic. looks like the holding rope for the M/E class..
    Why don't you bring your junk out the next time we go, and see a m/e class boat walk all over your ass!!!!!!!, and if you can win, then talk all the shit you want, but intil then, please just SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

Wild and Out
    Why don't you bring your junk out the next time we go, and see a m/e class boat walk all over your ass!!!!!!!, and if you can win, then talk all the shit you want, but intil then, please just SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!
    Be careful what you wish for.. You clearly have no clue what I have .. When your engine builder can build at least 900 h.p than well talk.
    and BLOWN in the face heart attack where is yo sheeiaatt obviously my mouth runs faster than yo ride.
    Regrettfully
    Williss

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast