Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woodward 8-11-07 weekend

Blown3-d
    I m trying to find out if this 1980 sanger is the gentlemen who passed away last friday. so if anybody Knows this person it would be nice to be able to pay respects. Thank You.
    G Riggins

MR.ED Hydro
    Yes, I am extremely saddened to say that "1980 Sanger" passed away last friday evening. I am still coming to terms with this loss. I believe the services will be on Wednesday 8/29/07. Call me and I will give more detailed information. (530) 412-2941 - He was a great friend and I will miss him.

MR.ED Hydro
    The services for Mark will be held this Wednesday evening (8.29.07) at 7:00pm at St. Charles Church in San Carlos (Bay Area).
    Anyone who would like to be there, is encouraged to attend.

sc fab 1
    Be careful what you wish for.. You clearly have no clue what I have .. When your engine builder can build at least 900 h.p than well talk.
    and BLOWN in the face heart attack where is yo sheeiaatt obviously my mouth runs faster than yo ride.
    Regrettfully
    Williss
    whacha talkin about WILLISS! ok this is how i see it. watergun4u's motor builder is the same guy that built my motor. that guy is Gary Riggins (blown 3-D). this guy is a really really good buddy of mine. as u take shots at watergun you take shots at gary and i. now.... we will be at woodward res. on the 8th. we r bringing some really nice and fast shit out there, including a few 900 hp boats so if u would like u can come down out of the grape vineyards and meet the bunch maybe even line up with say.... this package!
    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...odward2050.jpg
    or maybe one of these
    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...rd78-10-07.jpg
    this is just an invite not a threat. so come on down we would like to meet u!

watergun4u
    whacha talkin about WILLISS! ok this is how i see it. watergun4u's motor builder is the same guy that built my motor. that guy is Gary Riggins (blown 3-D). this guy is a really really good buddy of mine. as u take shots at watergun you take shots at gary and i. now.... we will be at woodward res. on the 8th. we r bringing some really nice and fast shit out there, including a few 900 hp boats so if u would like u can come down out of the grape vineyards and meet the bunch maybe even line up with say.... this package!
    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...odward2050.jpg
    or maybe one of these
    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...rd78-10-07.jpg
    this is just an invite not a threat. so come on down we would like to meet u!
    Could'nt of said it any better myself!, Not looking for a fight, just run what ya brung!!!!! you up for that?????? let us know!!!!!!

Wild and Out
    Could'nt of said it any better myself!, Not looking for a fight, just run what ya brung!!!!! you up for that?????? let us know!!!!!!
    Ok this is how I see it in those water conditions in the pics. the only boat I would run is my Skater. This clearly shows the boats in the pics in that kind of water are typical lake boats capable of no more than mid 90's PUULLEEAASE prove me wrong. :sleeping: And I have never heard of G Rigins or his shop or any boats with his power so sorry.:idea: And sc fab 1 your boat is beautiful..
    Regards,
    Williss

Blown3-d
    Ok this is how I see it in those water conditions in the pics. the only boat I would run is my Skater. This clearly shows the boats in the pics in that kind of water are typical lake boats capable of no more than mid 90's PUULLEEAASE prove me wrong. :sleeping: And I have never heard of G Rigins or his shop or any boats with his power so sorry.:idea: And sc fab 1 your boat is beautiful..
    Regards,
    Williss
    All you have to do is show up.

watergun4u
    Be careful what you wish for.. You clearly have no clue what I have .. When your engine builder can build at least 900 h.p than well talk.
    and BLOWN in the face heart attack where is yo sheeiaatt obviously my mouth runs faster than yo ride.
    Regrettfully
    Williss
    Why should i be careful what I wish for, why don't you post some pic's of what you got, we have no shame in our boat's we post them all the time,why are you hiding your's you afraid we might no who you are, or is it you just like to talk smack about everyone else's ride's, And as far as my engine builder, I know for a fact that he can build 900 plus horsepower, but we run what we choose to run and that is atleast 900hp, or less depends on what the person want's!,,, So why don't you come out of the closet and let everyone know who you are, as you know who we are obviously!!!!!! POST SOME PICS , or show up on the 8 of sept and run what you brung, or just shut up and quit baggin on peoples boat's and ability's!!!

HONDOG
    This clearly shows the boats in the pics in that kind of water are typical lake boats capable of no more than mid 90's PUULLEEAASE prove me wrong.
    How can any of us be expected to prove you wrong when all you seem willing to do is sit behind your keyboard and take potshots at boats and owners you know nothing about? You just admitted you have no idea who Gary Riggins is and yet you have no trouble talking shit about him! And no, I'm not just another nut swinger, my boat is in the picture that you are commenting on. Any or all of us would be more than happy to prove you wrong if you would like to bring out your hardware and join the party.
    It's real hard to have any respect for the comments expressed by someone who is not willing to come forward and let us know who he really is.

sc fab 1
    This clearly shows the boats in the pics in that kind of water are typical lake boats capable of no more than mid 90's PUULLEEAASE prove me wrong.
    How can any of us be expected to prove you wrong when all you seem willing to do is sit behind your keyboard and take potshots at boats and owners you know nothing about? You just admitted you have no idea who Gary Riggins is and yet you have no trouble talking shit about him! And no, I'm not just another nut swinger, my boat is in the picture that you are commenting on. Any or all of us would be more than happy to prove you wrong if you would like to bring out your hardware and join the party.
    It's real hard to have any respect for the comments expressed by someone who is not willing to come forward and let us know who he really is.
    YEAH!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast