Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Fish to good home

Big Inch
    I have a saltwater tank and my fish store will buy your fish back even if you didn't originally buy it from them. I hear it's pretty common. Mine gives me half of what they retail for in store credit.

Angry Inch
    I'll show you sumthin 15 inches.

so cal D
    On Your Next Trip To The River Bring The Pacu And Let It Go And Maybe One Day You Can Kick It With Him Again!!

Nord
    OK, this fish is ruining my life.............Someone help!!!

LhcBrad
    Do Hippos eat fish? If so i think i might have a home for your fish?

wright27
    OK, this fish is ruining my life.............Someone help!!!
    I have never been to a fish store that will not give you store credit for a fish. Just take it in and get something else you want.

Nord
    I have never been to a fish store that will not give you store credit for a fish. Just take it in and get something else you want.
    NO fish stores will take him. You don't think I've tried that!!! He is not about 18 inches long and about 9 inches from top to bottom. He is an absolute nightmare. I can't even give him away.................

Cole Trickle
    NO fish stores will take him. You don't think I've tried that!!! He is not about 18 inches long and about 9 inches from top to bottom. He is an absolute nightmare. I can't even give him away.................
    Set him free at one of the Corona lakes:idea:

dmontzsta
    I feel your pain. I have a 150 gallon tank with two of them in there, last time I measured them they were 18" long and probably weigh over 6-7lbs? damn things get huge, when I brought them home, they were the size of a quarter.
    I had a red devil that I could not put with anything, I brought him in to a local pet store, they gave me feeders as credit, you can try that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12