Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odes quads ?

Cole Trickle
    :devil:
    We actually roll it all the time. Our neighbors don't trip at all. :rollside:
    Gotta love C-Town!!
    I wonder if i can roll my Rhino over to your next party without going to jail!! :crossx:
    <------ thinks I will end up on the news/jail wearing a spagetti outfit if I cruise down Ontario at 45 with a sexy devil sitting on the cooler!! :idea:

bchbum
    The store I went to is at 1676 w. Lincoln ave. , in Anaheim,CA . Right at Euclid

meaniam
    extended warrenties on bikes dont cover carburators, battery, clutchs shocks, brakes ect...and some of the no name quads maybe hard to get parts for then may not i dont really know

HOOTER SLED-
    Gotta love C-Town!!
    I wonder if i can roll my Rhino over to your next party without going to jail!! :crossx:
    <------ thinks I will end up on the news/jail wearing a spagetti outfit if I cruise down Ontario at 45 with a sexy devil sitting on the cooler!! :idea:
    :crossx: :crossx: I'm telling ya, if I had a Rhino, the wife would be taking the kids to school in it. :crossx: And I'm sure that sexy devil could poke her way out of a ticket with her pitch fork and a few bats of the eys. :devil: :devil: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
    extended warrenties on bikes dont cover carburators, battery, clutchs shocks, brakes ect...and some of the no name quads maybe hard to get parts for then may not i dont really know
    That's what I liked about my Eton, I could get parts. :rollside:

KLEPTOW
    Check Pepboys they are the same units.

HOOTER SLED-
    Check Pepboys they are the same units.
    Now I would think you get what you pay for with those. I mean come on, you're buying it at Pep Boys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12