Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Haditha, revisited,

Blown 472
    And yet again the pot calls the kettle black.
    Oh yeah, this doesn't concern me so I should stfu, huh clownie?
    Yup.

'75 Miller
    Yup.
    Sorry, won't do it. If you want someone to answer your questions you must be willing to do the same. It's a two-way street, just like everything else in life.
    You can badger Smokin' all you want, and I have no doubt you will. But until you're willing to reciprocate I doubt very many people are gonna take you seriously.

'75 Miller
    And by the way...I must thank you for the picture of good 'ol Dubya in your signature. Every time I see it I smile and remember that he crushed al gore's dreams of power and handed that stuffed shirt hypocrite john kerry his ass in 2004.
    Thanks again....seriously.

Blown 472
    Sorry, won't do it. If you want someone to answer your questions you must be willing to do the same. It's a two-way street, just like everything else in life.
    You can badger Smokin' all you want, and I have no doubt you will. But until you're willing to reciprocate I doubt very many people are gonna take you seriously.
    what your fag questions

'75 Miller
    what your fag questions
    My comments about your faggotry are just that.....comments. I don't think there's anything left to question.
    No, I'm referring to everything else that is asked of you...questions about your America-bashing links, your wacked-out "political" views, etc. All of which you ignore, much like Smokin' has ignored your attempts to badger him.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Smokin,
    How ya going to tune each cylinder?

Blown 472
    My comments about your faggotry are just that.....comments. I don't think there's anything left to question.
    No, I'm referring to everything else that is asked of you...questions about your America-bashing links, your wacked-out "political" views, etc. All of which you ignore, much like Smokin' has ignored your attempts to badger him.
    Gee I just posted some on the other thread just last week, I am sure you are smart enough to find them

Blown 472
    No badgering, just want to know, since he is the tech guru, what with his desk top dyno and all.

never_fast_enuf
    No badgering, just want to know, since he is the tech guru, what with his desk top dyno and all.
    What does that have to do with the fact that once again, your views were shown to be dead wrong and naive at best, anti American at worst?

Blown 472
    What does that have to do with the fact that once again, your views were shown to be dead wrong and naive at best, anti American at worst?
    Why was this country founded??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast