Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some ASS hit my boat while I was beached..!!

Screemy1
    While at Pyramid Sunday.... I was beached and some Armenian a hole was backing his 28' Montrey and when he got close.... I was getting ready to catch his boat to push him off.... he panicks and gasses it in reverse while turning and his bow swings and hits my boat in the pump.... This same ass got his boat on plane with a person holding onto a bow ladder, the ladder was bent up to the bow and the guy was hang on for dear life.... everybody screamed at him and he stopped. It was about 10 seconds away from a blood bath. My boat was stuck in reverse, I was able to put it in forward by hand and now the lever works, should I be concerned about anything else? It was not super hard, but hard enough to get everybody on the shores attention.

firstjetinMN
    While at Pyramid Sunday.... I was beached and some Armenian a hole was backing his 28' Montrey and when he got close.... I was getting ready to catch his boat to push him off.... he panicks and gasses it in reverse while turning and his bow swings and hits my boat in the pump.... This same ass got his boat on plane with a person holding onto a bow ladder, the ladder was bent up to the bow and the guy was hang on for dear life.... everybody screamed at him and he stopped. It was about 10 seconds away from a blood bath. My boat was stuck in reverse, I was able to put it in forward by hand and now the lever works, should I be concerned about anything else? It was not super hard, but hard enough to get everybody on the shores attention.
    I would have chased him down and put my foot in his ass a my fist in his mouth.... I would check your intake and make sure the smashing the pump took didn't crack anything

boatpoor
    Hey what about the IDIOT on the seadoo that likes to fly out of the cove and almost swamps me . You were back in the big cove to the right? Yah.

cave
    this is the kinda crap that keeps me from buying a new hull. That and not having the money people just dont respect other peoples stuff

CVX20
    Screemy
    It sounds like they need to pull this cat's card get him off the lake before he hurts someone. We have the same kind of problems with the non-drivers that show up at our regular spot. When we see "RB" at the end of the reg number we go on full A-Hole alert.
    Fred

Screemy1
    Hey what about the IDIOT on the seadoo that likes to fly out of the cove and almost swamps me . You were back in the big cove to the right? Yah.
    yeah...... I reported him to the sheriff, gave him a pic that I took of him and his reg #'s.... yeah that damb seadoo swamping everyone out pissed me off too.... not to mention the seadoo that floated over and bumped into my boat while at the docks off to the right of the ramp.... just floated over and bumped.... I kicked it off and let it float away.... DAMB MORONS I went up under the boat and found nothing damaged, I find boating only relaxing in the early morning.... I am now only gowing to Pyramid @ 6 AM and will be off the water by 1 PM.... that way the only stress will be when I am loading the boat back on the trailer..... It was funny, the sheriff's said that their number 1 problem is ARMENIANS..... also, a boat sunk on Sunday... anybody have any info on that? The sheriffs were dealing with that when I went in to file the report.

RitcheyRch
    Sucks what happened to your boat and thankfully it didnt do any damage.

... It was funny, the sheriff's said that their number 1 problem is ARMENIANS.....
    Sounds like you need a bias conflict resolved. Next time you see him, just tell him you're Turkish. He'll cut your Heart and Liver out, have the belly dancer in your avatar bar-b-que it for him, and feed it to his goats. Problem solved. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

Screemy1
    ... It was funny, the sheriff's said that their number 1 problem is ARMENIANS.....
    Sounds like you need a bias conflict resolved. Next time you see him, just tell him you're Turkish. He'll cut your Heart and Liver out, have the belly dancer in your avatar bar-b-que it for him, and feed it to his goats. Problem solved. RR
    It was funny because I told them they sound like they were talking Farsea... spelling???? because my bro in law's g friend is from Iran and is Persian.... I said Persian, Armenian.... who knows because she has crashed the past 4 BMWs they have bought.... their insurance is through the roof.....

SnoC653
    If they sounded like they were speaking Farsi, they weren't Armenians. Armenian is a european derived language that sounds a lot like ancient greek writen with a unique alphabet that only Armenian uses. Farsi is a derivative of arabic or more correctly probably the other way aroundand as such uses Arabic characters in it's alphabet and reads from right to left. Even given it's common boarder with Iran very few Armenians speak Farsi.
    Just for what it's worth. It's hard to confuse the two languages.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast