Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ***boaters Unite..... I we need this...

HavasuUncleLarry
    Lou...
    Heidi and I are working on the spot.... we hope to star airing it by Thursday.. Yes i know this boater is probably gone from the area.. the voice over will ask local residents if they say any boat like this last Thursday or Friday August 9 or 10th around Lake Havasu.. our best hope is that a local who does not know what happened saw something suspicious - because this boater had to get the boat off the water and out of the area some how… Plus I think it will be a great PR move for the performance boating community it shows YOU really do care….
    When we get it done we will post it for your review
    Good Luck
    Larry

OnlyMoney
    Wow, I just got chills. This is where this forum is worth all the drama threads.
    I just emailed the details to all of my boater friends who aren't on HB (I know it's hard to believe some people don't know this place exists ) in hopes that they keep forwarding it.
    Keep it up peeps!

Dana Marine Products
    If it's a high performance boat, it's most likely been in someone's shop getting repairs and/or service work done. There's really only a handfull of shops between AZ and CA that work on these boats. It may be a long shot, but maybe we can put together a list of shops that do this kind of work and start making some phone calls. I personally know alot of these guys and we might get some sort of lead. Here's a few shops that come to mind,
    GT Performance - Upland - 909-982-8391 Gary Teague
    Prime Marine - Rancho Cucamunga - Mike
    B & D Marine - El Monte - Brian
    GS Marine - Corona - Greg or Scott
    Extreme Custom Marine - Elsinore - Paul or Kirk
    Absolute Speed - Havasu - Aarron
    Concept Marine - Montclair - John
    Teague Custom Marine - Valencia - Adrian
    Paul Pfaff Racing Engines - Huntington Beach
    I'm sure this list will grow with everyone's knowledge. This situation is total BS.

2Driver
    OK I have stories into all 4 channels and the Republic.
    I have worked with some of the stations recently on some political issues up here in Carefree and had them come out to do stories on the town. So, lets hope they respond to this as well. I will direct them to the SBSD for specific details once i have them interested in the story.

PHOTOGLOU
    Local Newspapers would be better....
    Today's News Herald in Lake Havasu
    Mohave Daily News In Bullhead
    And.. here at local TV station. .I will put together a 60 second spot.. asking for our viewers help... it can be sponsored by Concerned Boaters of Lake Havasu....
    Cost would normally be $600 for a month.. $450- for your guys...
    I will produce the spot at not cost. . it will show.. boats in the channel Behavng, the lake with the request for help....
    Larry Reese
    928 230 1770
    Just got off the phone with Larry.... He is working on the spot now.... I have just put a $450 check out to Larry... He hopes to have this on the air by weeks end.....

PHOTOGLOU
    Im with you, just let me know what to do.
    You sir have done ALOT..... Thanks....

PHOTOGLOU
    I beleive your on to something here...But is ***boat the best media for this type of ad?
    Would say the Boat trader or an off the shelf magazine be a better option???
    I would throw some cash at it either way but seems that a more accesible magazine would be a better avenue...
    Sent you a PM...

PHOTOGLOU
    Hey Jay
    Big Baller Digital will through in $100.00 PM me the details.
    OK I have sent you all out a unique PM.... Hope this help...
    BTW here is a copy of the unique PM...Wondering if you were serious with your offer???? If so I am hoping to gather 9 people at $50 each as I have sent a check.... Please call me Jay 714 552 0300
    Please be assured I am one of the people and looking for 8 additional... If I get them great IF NOT I am still proud to be a part of the solution....

PHOTOGLOU
    Jay, could you check back with your contact at SBSD and see if there are any new leads that might help in focusing the search to a specific location?
    Have left a message on voicemail.... WILL UPDATE

HavasuUncleLarry
    If anyone has or has access to a digital photo of a 30 ft fountain with red and black checkering on the side please email it to me...
    larry@reelstarproductions.com
    Thanks
    larry

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast