Badburn
    lets go to the river
    OK, on my way in about an hour

NICE PAIR
    Usually haulin around a lot of asses N-SHIT
    lets go to the river
    Let's not get personal, Ken n-shit

acatitude
    call me when your leaving Ill go get the ass haulin grocery getter since new nice pair is full

Smiley
    Congrats Mr. NP and Shorty!
    I vote for more red!!!

TwinMach26DCB
    Is that Havasu Cig's old 28 ???? That was sure a SCOOTER -- Boat FLAT got with the program... Ken better keep the push rope handy !!!

Familycat
    Skater...Very nice! Congratulations, Steve.
    Rick

TUNNEL T
    is that a 28 skater with 300's???? if so, thats a bad ass boat.
    We were looking at getting one but I just couldn't bring myself to buy whackas.... Blenders detract from your manhood you know Besides my buddies would probably beat me up if I brought home blenders.
    in the end I get nothing because we bought a new house instead. I'm in the poor house so to speak
    obviously,you have never ridden in one (a wacker boat or a skater ) be cuz you wouldn't have the hint of jeolousy in your post ! TUNNEL T

Dave C
    U know I'm just kidding. Actually I have been in a whacka boat (just not a skater) After I stopped coughing from all the blue smoke I'll admit it was a thumbs up ride.
    No really, I was seriously considering buying that 28 Skater last year. I talked to the guy twice and had the funds. I was hesitant at first because of the whackas but ur boy Drew talked me down off the fence.:devil: Besides if I did blow one up, he can fix it.
    Our house purchase really did get in the way... now I have REALLY have no money.
    besides our crew are car boat motor guys. If I'm gonna do twins it'll be twin car-boat motors :devil:
    obviously,you have never ridden in one (a wacker boat or a skater ) be cuz you wouldn't have the hint of jeolousy in your post ! TUNNEL T

U know I'm just kidding. Actually I have been in a whacka boat (just not a skater) After I stopped coughing from all the blue smoke I'll admit it was a thumbs up ride.
    No really, I was seriously considering buying that 28 Skater last year. I talked to the guy twice and had the funds. I was hesitant at first because of the whackas but ur boy Drew talked me down off the fence.:devil: Besides if I did blow one up, he can fix it.
    Our house purchase really did get in the way... now I have REALLY have no money.
    besides our crew are car boat motor guys. If I'm gonna do twins it'll be twin car-boat motors :devil:
    Are you sure the cough was from the motors and not the pipe?
    Are you sure it was the smoke from the motoers and not from the pipe?

NICE PAIR
    "Honest" I didn't inhale.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast