Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach Pics

FLATMVN
    Yeah Art would love to have some PS52 pics with a REAL Art Anderson tune up, up front, leading the pack..Someday Art, someday.......Maybe......Ray
    Ray I am not sure but if i am seeing this picture correctly, the PS#52 is ahead of the PS#89. I could be mistaken by the camera angle though. :idea:
    http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...BEACH07379.jpg

fc-pilot
    That is a great group of shots Louis. Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Paul

GofastRacer
    Ray I am not sure but if i am seeing this picture correctly, the PS#52 is ahead of the PS#89. I could be mistaken by the camera angle though. :idea:
    http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...BEACH07379.jpg
    Probably because the 89 boat was on 7 cylinders!..

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Great shots!!

circleboatKIDD
    Nice shots of my gramps boat (ps52) he would of loved to see them, and the 550 driver (Chris) looks bitchen espically the helmet, oh ya cause it was mine lol, and I do have to say the ps89 was down on power, and if Ray wouldn't of gave the ole girl a tune up it would have been a long weekend of smack talking
    http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...LBSun07573.jpg

GofastRacer
    Nice shots of my gramps boat (ps52) he would of loved to see them, and the 550 driver (Chris) looks bitchen espically the helmet, oh ya cause it was mine lol, and I do have to say the ps89 was down on power, and if Ray wouldn't of gave the ole girl a tune up it would have been a long weekend of smack talking
    Best of luck at Ming Jeff, hope everything holds up for ya!..

Moneypitt
    Best of luck at Ming Jeff, hope everything holds up for ya!..
    Lets see, Long Beach, short course, 1/2 mile straights......25s
    Ming, long course, 5/8ths straights........22s......
    As tuned, the 52 will peak about 200 yds short of the pin........Jeff, the 22s would've worked at the beach, but trying to crutch the tune up with a lower gear, is, IMO, the wrong move..........Bring the 25s to ming, and a spare gasket..........Ray

As tuned, the 52 will peak about 200 yds short of the pin........Jeff, the 22s would've worked at the beach, but trying to crutch the tune up with a lower gear, is, IMO, the wrong move..........Bring the 25s to ming, and a spare gasket..........Ray
    Ray, no disrespect intended but if you think the straights in Long Beach were 1/2 mile long, I want some of the good stuff you are smokin. And Bakersfield is even shorter.

Flatmvn some very nice pics there thanks. What type of camera and lens did you use for them? Tripod?

circleboatKIDD
    I have nothing to do with the tune up that Arts or whoevers department, i tighten bolts and fix things that have broken (or try), other than that I stand around and look sexy ,I thought Ming was shorther as the Guru explaned. As long as ole Grumpy stays together for that weekend I dont care was gears or tune up it has, just finish
    Art no Ming we need your lauching skills, you got the van down.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast