Thread: A Couple Pics from Moabi on Saturday

shippingguy
    Holly and I had a great time hanging with everybody.There were more Ultras there, but they were spread around throughout Moabi. We look forward to hanging with everyone again soon.
    Adam(DEMOMAN) thanks for dinner on Friday. We definitely had some good laughs next time do not leave your Coke unattended
    Mike

Ultracrazy
    Nice meeting you and Holly.........the boat is almost as nice when it's sitting still
    It's good seeing Demoman and family also.........nice people.
    Will be out Labor day........Monday through Thursday. Hope to see more Ultras

shippingguy
    Nice meeting you and Holly.........the boat is almost as nice when it's sitting still
    It's good seeing Demoman and family also.........nice people.
    Will be out Labor day........Monday through Thursday. Hope to see more Ultras
    Great meeting you as well. I wish we could have gotten all the Ultras in a row so we had more in the pics, but this is all we got. We will be out Labor Day Friday through Tuesday.
    Mike

Ultracrazy
    Great meeting you as well. I wish we could have gotten all the Ultras in a row so we had more in the pics, but this is all we got. We will be out Labor Day Friday through Tuesday.
    Mike
    See ya Monday and Tuesday then..........will try for pics then.......just make sure mine boat is up front or you won't see it behind the big boys

ULTRA26 # 1
    Mike and Holly,
    The Ultras look good as usual. It was great seeing everyone on the water and at dinner Fri nite. Adam, thanks for dinner and I must say that I don't think I will ever forget your reaction or lack there of when you took a big swig from the coke the had been salted and sugered. The mark of a true prankster. Dan, it was good seeing you as well. The Spectre is an amazing boat. Good luck with the move
    Hope to see you all soon.
    John M

shippingguy
    It was a great weekend as always.

dicudmore
    It was a great weekend as always.
    what he said Great to see everybody
    Who is up for monday and tuesday boating for the rest of this season??

catman-do
    We will be back out Labor day. Friday-Tuesday. Should be heading up to Moabi on Sat, and maybe Monday. Sorry we couldnt park closer to you guys, but had arrangements with others.

shippingguy
    We will be back out Labor day. Friday-Tuesday. Should be heading up to Moabi on Sat, and maybe Monday. Sorry we couldnt park closer to you guys, but had arrangements with others.
    No worries. We will see you then. I will make sure next time we get some better pics. I got home and these were all I had.
    mike