Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Schaita Crash

Mr. Crusader 83
    Isn't that automatically added to the story anytime anything happens with a boat in Havasu??? :idea:
    Its always added. I had a friend die in a head on car crash on rice rd. and they added it to the news paper artical. He didnt drink. He couldnt. He had a liver and heart condition.

Stoneman
    Where is Spectator Point?

Havasu_Dreamin
    Where is Spectator Point?
    I think it is the point out by the Nautical to the South of their launch ramp.....

2manymustangs
    Check your PM's ....Brown....
    He never checks em, I have been trying to PM for a long time. I think he's the hater...

phebus
    I think it is the point out by the Nautical to the South of their launch ramp.....
    Yep, that's it.

Quest4Fun
    There is nothing on havasunews.com about it.
    It is buried on page 3...very small article. Probably wouldn't show up on-line.

Not So Fast
    I wont start another "hate lake lice" thread here but maybe some of these crashes are the result of their careless manuvers and then they go on their merry way:idea: Example: yesterday coming from upriver on a non crowded day (yeah, odd huh?) i was following about 5 or 6 PWC's that were doing the usual spinouts and circles etc so I stayed back far enough to allow for any possible unexpected moves by these folks and when it was wide enough to pass safely I did so but to watch these clowns do their "manuvers" with out any regard to other boaters just amazed me. They either had no idea I was coming up on them or they just didnt care, I dont get it, if I was on a boat that weighed what 700lbs or so and 5000 lb boats were driving all around me i would take care to not get run over.
    Any way not to hijack but maybe these latest crashes are the result of this kind of thing becoming so rampant on the river and lake????????? Just a thought NSF

boatsnblondes
    Gonna call Kieth at Conquest, make sure he's ok.....

Biglue
    Question for Boatcop maybe......
    How many accidents have occured this season up to date compared to other seasons? Hearing about deaths on here is always a saddening thing, and I'm in no way trying to downplay the impact they have on people and boaters in general. I guess the question is, has this boating season been worse as far as accidents on the river?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Gonna call Kieth at Conquest, make sure he's ok.....
    I believe that Kieth is at Magic
    Question for Boatcop maybe......
    How many accidents have occured this season up to date compared to other seasons? Hearing about deaths on here is always a saddening thing, and I'm in no way trying to downplay the impact they have on people and boaters in general. I guess the question is, has this boating season been worse as far as accidents on the river?
    Don't know about accidents, but I can say that, last Sat, the River North of Havasu was the busiest I have ever seen it. More traffic than the holiday weekends. Made we want to stay home until after labor day.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast