Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Schaita Crash

scottneedsaboat
    Wasn't there a similar boat in the spam section a few months ago? The owner had a mid 70's two tone white and red chevy/gmc truck. I could be totally wrong, but the boat looks familiar? Glad to hear that nobody was killed, that looks pretty bad, especially to such a nice boat.

vmjtc3
    Why do people feel the need to drive so fast with others on board?
    Cause it's hard to show off alone :idea:

mondorally
    Wasn't there a similar boat in the spam section a few months ago? The owner had a mid 70's two tone white and red chevy/gmc truck. I could be totally wrong, but the boat looks familiar? Glad to hear that nobody was killed, that looks pretty bad, especially to such a nice boat.
    Same model, different boat. Seriously glad to hear everyone is, relatively speaking, OK.
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...7&d=1187115699
    -Justin

River Lynchmob
    yeah it's busted, but i'd rather be in that 21 than 90% of the other 21's out there, other than maybe a Hallet or Howard...........................................! !
    I'd rather be in that 21 than 100% of other 21's

What a shame I'm sure glad he will be ok. is there any more details as to what caused the crash ?
    I know I have seen that boat but can't place it. the main thing is that they will be ok.

Racey
    I'd rather be in that 21 than 100% of other 21's
    except maybe one of Carson's

River Lynchmob
    except maybe one of Carson's
    This is true. Are you heading to Parker for Labor Day?

Partycattin
    Anybody find out what caused this?

talkinghead
    I bet the results would have been different if that were a Boston Whaler which have very strong, thick and heavy hulls. You can drive heavy equipment over there hulls - I've seen the ads where they do that.
    In general ***boats should have hulls like Boston Whalers given the power they have - not made lightly. I can't believe how thin that deck is.

RiverDave
    I bet the results would have been different if that were a Boston Whaler which have very strong, thick and heavy hulls. You can drive heavy equipment over there hulls - I've seen the ads where they do that.
    In general ***boats should have hulls like Boston Whalers given the power they have - not made lightly. I can't believe how thin that deck is.
    That's "thin" to you? LOL What do you drive a tank? :jawdrop:

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast