Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big ups to Arizona Game and Fish

Kachina26
    I'd be more interested in seein the pics on the rocks.
    Rio
    Found the thread, but the pics are gone

Boatcop
    Arizona now has the Boating Safety Course On-Line. Taking the Course is free, but the test and Certificate is $20.00.
    While I recommend attending the physical class, this is better than nothing, and it meets the requirements for any State's mandatory education laws.
    One note, if you're required to attend a Boating Safety Class by Court Order, based on a violation, this probably won't qualify. Most Courts require physical attendance at a class.
    http://www.boat-ed.com/az/az_internet.htm

Havasu Luvr
    One note, if you're required to attend a Boating Safety Class by Court Order, based on a violation, this probably won't qualify. Most Courts require physical attendance at a class.
    http://www.boat-ed.com/az/az_internet.htm
    So thats why Mel drove 300 miles to attend this class. It's OK Mel it can only get better.

Mr. Crusader 83
    Thanks Mel .......where was this held at ?...............Richelle and i will be doing this for sure !!
    I think its Fish and Game, but it might be be a cop shop. off of highway 95 just south of the turn off for body beach. Its the only building on the lake side of the highway in between Body Beach and where south acoma runs into the highway.
    I took the class a couple years ago. Norm is a good teacher for this. He keeps your attention, and will tell and show you pics of all the bad crashes on the lake.

riverbound
    I am trying to get my shcedule to mesh so I can take the course in Parker. Figured better safe than sorry.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Thanks Mel .......where was this held at ?...............Richelle and i will be doing this for sure !!
    I think the address is 1801 Hwy 95 at the safety center

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    So thats why Mel drove 300 miles to attend this class. It's OK Mel it can only get better.
    sorry no violation for me, mmmmm 10% lower on my insurance

duner21
    I took that class here in Tucson before i got my new conquest i liked it. It was very informative for me. I really want to take the coast guard class but i have not found one here in Tucson yet. The more you can learn the better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12