Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: screen names

Devil's Advocate
    What's in a screen name? I don't advocate for the devil!
    I'm a fricken angel.:rollside:

MADDOG355
    First responders in general have a pretty morbid sence of humor, Not all of them but alot do.
    So much happens that is out of our hands, We all deal with it the best we can. Some wear experince like a badge, Wanting all to remember they have to deal with the results of other peoples actions. This is most common among the Paragods. What alot of people find inappropriate, They see as a public service.

Pheelin Phroggy
    WTF..... it's a god damn screen name.... appropriate or not, sensitive or not, derogatory or not, sexual or not, just plain stupid or not... its a god damn screen name. His profession, his choice, leave it alone! and YES, i am feeling a little froggy right now! hahaha

ahhell
    Ah hell, its just a name
    thats the nick name alot of use at the hospital I work, and usually if youre on that flight....well

Jbb
    WTF..... it's a god damn screen name.... appropriate or not, sensitive or not, derogatory or not, sexual or not, just plain stupid or not... its a god damn screen name. His profession, his choice, leave it alone! and YES, i am feeling a little froggy right now! hahaha
    I think perhaps the thread starter felt that it was a little insensitive... ...considering the fact that the little girls family was an active part of that thread...might seem chicken shit to some of you.....but if I was the little girls father ...and was reading a thread designed to somewhat give me comfort ...in the face of the worst kind of tragedy...I wouldnt appreciate it at all...
    under other circumstances its doubtful anyone would think twice
    then again...its just the internet...who cares....

Sleeper CP
    I think perhaps the thread starter felt that it was a little insensitive... ...considering the fact that the little girls family was an active part of that thread...might seem chicken shit to some of you.....but if I was the little girls father ...and was reading a thread designed to somewhat give me comfort ...in the face of the worst kind of tragedy...I wouldnt appreciate it at all...
    under other circumstances its doubtful anyone would think twice
    then again...its just the internet...who cares....
    Exactly.... if they couldn't pick that up from my post maybe they'll get it from yours. Or then again they may be more obtuse than I think. Just my .02
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover, 1,000+ HP safely used since 1992

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Would you like some french cries with your wah-burger?
    Its just a screen name. Get over it.

River Lynchmob
    I can't believe this thread got this much attention. last time I checked he can call himself what ever he wants...if it offends someone deal with it or excuse yourself not need to bash or question why, where or how he came up with his name...get over yourself.

Jbb
    I can't believe this thread got this much attention. last time I checked he can call himself what ever he wants...if it offends someone deal with it or excuse yourself not need to bash or question why, where or how he came up with his name...get over yourself.
    No one is to question anything....ever.....River Lynchmob sez so....

HavaSkank
    Wait, I dont get it. I use my birth name on here.
    My mother, Ima Skank, named me after her favorite Hebrew folk song (Hava Nagila)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast