Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: screen names

riverbound
    I can't believe this thread got this much attention. last time I checked he can call himself what ever he wants...if it offends someone deal with it or excuse yourself not need to bash or question why, where or how he came up with his name...get over yourself.
    I think your name is inapropriate

catman-do
    Let the man have any name he wants. For the chopper to be called out, you need to be pretty close to death, so i think its an appropriate name. It seems like you are like the rest of America and too damn sensitive. Things happen, death happens, idiots happen... whether its senseless or not, its going to happen and someone needs to be there to remind us that it happens instead of covering it up and making things seems dandy. If you just lost your house in a fire and I came on with a screen name of "fireman" would you be upset?

Sleek-Jet
    Who cares...

Jbb
    Let the man have any name he wants. For the chopper to be called out, you need to be pretty close to death, so i think its an appropriate name. It seems like you are like the rest of America and too damn sensitive. Things happen, death happens, idiots happen... whether its senseless or not, its going to happen and someone needs to be there to remind us that it happens instead of covering it up and making things seems dandy. If you just lost your house in a fire and I came on with a screen name of "fireman" would you be upset?

River Lynchmob
    I think your name is inapropriate
    I think you are inapropriate and there goes the offer of bringing out single girls for you

Dave C
    I must have missed the memo... since when did we start caring about what is "appropriate" around here.......
    I though this is where you come to do inappropriate things.... case in point... BROWN.

02HoWaRd26
    Get over it, maybe that is just how he copes with what he sees, He is here to share info with everyone, as the rest. If any of us saw half of what this man has and will then we would be a llittle different in thoughs as well, just as for say BoatCop, we are all his buddy on the forum but every time you have that beer in your hand on the River and see a L/E boat dont you always complain... Point is it is his name get over it...

Big Warlock
    What's in a screen name? I don't advocate for the devil!
    I'm a fricken angel.:rollside:
    LIAR!!!!!

Jbb
    Get over it, maybe that is just how he copes with what he sees, He is here to share info with everyone, as the rest. If any of us saw half of what this man has and will then we would be a llittle different in thoughs as well, just as for say BoatCop, we are all his buddy on the forum but every time you have that beer in your hand on the River and see a L/E boat dont you always complain... Point is it is his name get over it...
    Get over it!......

little rowe boat

Been their, done this Huh?