Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: screen names

socalmoney
    Seems like a stand up guy to me. Is willing to train any and all of us in CPR for free. There are a ton of lame screen names on here. I can only imagine what people think of mine. Wannabe baller perhaps since the word money in it? Who cares.
    What I hate is when guys have chicks in their avatar. That is false advertising if you ask me.
    I think you have hit upon a good point here. More often than not it is bystanders who bring the injured to us on the shore.
    If anyone wants a CPR / First Aid class or a refresher I will teach it for free!!!!!!!!!!!! All I need is $3 AHA Card Fee.
    Just let me know. I can put a class on whenever and whereever.
    The more people we can get CPR cretified the better.
    Also if you need recomendations on what to carry in a first aid kit I will send it over.
    ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU WANT TO GET CPR CERTIFIED AND WILL BE IN THE LAKE HAVASU / RIVER AREA LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN GET A CLASS TOGETHER.

Wet Dream
    Sometimes the obvious is worth repeating, either for the hard at hearing or those that are extremely obtuse. Not sure which one Wet dream is:idea:
    Sleeper CP
    Yes, this is worth repeating...I HATE STUPID PEOPLE. Care to keep pushing yourself further into that category?

2Driver
    If i were a Urologist would the name "C-ck Doc" bother you???
    No, but if it was "sausage remover" I might take exception.

Sleeper CP
    Yes, this is worth repeating...I HATE STUPID PEOPLE. Care to keep pushing yourself further into that category?
    I was hoping your were just hard at hearing...I've never been that big of a fan of the obtuse.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover, 1,000+ Hp used safely since 1992

socalmoney
    I was hoping your were just hard at hearing...I've never been that big of a fan of the obtuse.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover, 1,000+ Hp used safely since 1992
    Be careful with that word obtuse. I saw a guy get sent to the hole for a long time after using that word to the warden.

Sleeper CP
    Be careful with that word obtuse. I saw a guy get sent to the hole for a long time after using that word to the warden.
    I'll glad you knew what it meant with out the use of the dictionary.
    Sleeper

socalmoney
    I'll glad you knew what it meant with out the use of the dictionary.
    Sleeper
    Thank god for TV

msc5195
    I'm just curious...am I the only one who thinks deathflightmedic is a terribly inappropriate name for a guy/gal who's business is the saving of lives?
    I know someone who was Killed by a Miller Beer Delivery Truck that ran a red light on June 11, 1975. So '75 Miller will you please change your screen name so it dosent offend me?

Playinwithfyr
    I know someone who was Killed by a Miller Beer Delivery Truck that ran a red light on June 11, 1975. So '75 Miller will you please change your screen name so it dosent offend me?
    Good idea,
    I am going to change Playinwithfyr due to all the fires I have seen that were started by young kids playing with matches and fire. I apologize for all the fire haters that I have offended, having been a Firefighter and a Paramedic for over 20 years I guess our sense of humor aka "stress relief"
    might offend others...

Ziggy
    My name makes everyone think I'm an unlucky, short, fat and bald guy....pretty offensive now that I think about it

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast