Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: small meet this weekend in antlers okla.

IMPATIENT 1
    guys, we're having alittle pre labor day meet on mcgee creek lake this weekend if anyone is lookin for something to do. the lake is called mcgee creek lake and its @3hrs from dallas, 45minutes north of paris texas. the lake is surrounded by mountains and has long narrow coves runnin miles to play in. the water is clear, clear, clear. most of us we be there by noon saturday. if anyone is interested, give me a email and i can get yall additional info. they'll be a few fast boats, mostly lake jets. the lake has awesome scenery and is a blast to run around on.
    te_1051@hotmail.com

taylormanss
    hey i've been there before. hEY tOM I THINK YOU GUYS should have an event at robbers caVE.

IMPATIENT 1
    hey i've been there before. hEY tOM I THINK YOU GUYS should have an event at robbers caVE.
    is there a lake there? i've been to the caves but don't remember a lake being around there. i lost my wallet with @300bucks in it in 1 of the damn cracks in the rocks at the caves once
    we're pushing to have next season's 1st taylor club meet there at mcgee creek lake. the lake is nice, has plenty of lodging and no patrol most of the time.the club had 2 meets this yr already and at both, patrol gave hell

Jet Hydro
    How come the row boat cops seem to give the taylor guy so much hell?

taylormanss
    is there a lake there? i've been to the caves but don't remember a lake being around there. i lost my wallet with @300bucks in it in 1 of the damn cracks in the rocks at the caves once
    we're pushing to have next season's 1st taylor club meet there at mcgee creek lake. the lake is nice, has plenty of lodging and no patrol most of the time.the club had 2 meets this yr already and at both, patrol gave hell
    no lake i know of,i was just messing around,i do remember a small lake where everyone used to swim at and that they rented paddle boats,and kayaks,sure was fun growing up in oklahoma!

IMPATIENT 1
    How come the row boat cops seem to give the taylor guy so much hell?
    cause certain members fire they're boats with open headers up at 3 in the mornin and party alittle hard i've tried talking them into lakes close to me without patrol or the probs they'd have everywhere else, but noone listens

Jet Hydro
    Sounds like fun to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast