Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1980 Sanger, We will miss you.

MR.ED Hydro
    As some of you may know, we recently lost a great member of our extended dragboat family. Mark (1980 Sanger) passed away on friday of last week 8/24/07. The services for him will be held this Wednesday evening (8.29.07) at 7:00pm at St. Charles Church in San Carlos (Bay Area).
    Anyone who would like to be there, is encouraged to attend.

sanger ss396
    i do not know him but i send my best wishes to his family and to all of you who knew him

GofastRacer
    Sad indeed, thoughts and prayers go out to all involved!...

I had the great pleasure of camping next to Mark a few years ago at CFW. Mark became one of the guys I really looked forward to seeing at the lake. I can't explain what a shock this is. In the short time I knew him the one thing I can be sure of is that he was one of the good guys, with the deepest respect for his fellow boaters & human beings. Mark will be missed by all.
    Godspeed my friend.

Cole Man II
    I have camped next to Mark the last few years @ CFW on Fathers day. I just want everyone to know that Mark was a super nice guy, and shared our passion for boats. I have yet to hear what has happened, but I would just like to say that he will be sorely missed.
    Craig.

suckerpunch
    Mark Gavron is a good customer of ours and like the others have said, one of the nicest guys you have ever known. He was so excited to go racing for his first time at ming with the v-drive club. He just bought a new lifeline, prop and other parts. Marks dream of running down the course was cut short, but I know he is making screaming passes where he is now. All of us at the shop will miss him . I hope the best for his family through such a tuff time.
    Joe Shelfo

Lefty
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...MG_0733_1_.jpg
    Will miss you Mark. It was a pleasure to know you.

QuickJet
    WOW!!! I just met Mark this past Father's Day at CFW. Real nice and way cool guy.
    Very Sad indeed

LandSpeedRacer
    Very sorry to hear this, Mark is one of our boating family. After much ribbing and curious stares at the contraption I built, Mark and I became friends the last couple years and gave me the encouragement I needed to continue to dare to be different. This is very shocking and a great loss to boating and our boating family.
    God speed Mark.
    LSR

84 cougar
    As everyone has stated previosly, Mark was a great guy. The kind of guy who was helping you before you knew you needed help.Like all of us, he just loved being at the lake around the boats. Mark made friends with everyone he talked to. He was another one of things you loved about going to the lake. He will sorely missed, and never forgotten. R.I.P. Mark.
    Steve & Megan Giacomino

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast