Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1967 El Camino will throw in my 18' Hallett FB for FREE

HemiDude
    ttt

HemiDude
    NEW PRICE $8,900

HemiDude
    Last Call
    NEW and FINAL PRICE $7900.00 for Both this exceptionally clean 1967 El Camino that will beat the pants off a small block Vette (rear traction permitting ), PLUS this exceptionally ugly and in need of resto Hallett Flat Bottom V-Drive...Both are rust free!!!!
    What a deal!!!!!
    going into the Trader next week for more $$$$
    Itsa steal at $7900! Yes, you read that right $7900!!!!
    Post sold to claim or PM me for details

WishIknew
    Last Call
    NEW and FINAL PRICE $7900.00 for Both this exceptionally clean 1967 El Camino that will beat the pants off a small block Vette (rear traction permitting ), PLUS this exceptionally ugly and in need of resto Hallett Flat Bottom V-Drive...Both are rust free!!!!
    What a deal!!!!!
    going into the Trader next week for more $$$$
    Itsa steal at $7900! Yes, you read that right $7900!!!!
    Post sold to claim or PM me for details
    This guy must be losing his mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HemiDude
    This guy must be losing his mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Absolutely crazy for giving away this fine Hallett with such a grungy El Camino:jawdrop: ....
    Seriousely, I am nuts for trying to sell both at once, very unrealistic to think that it will sell at a giveaway price:sqeyes:
    Somebody's gonna get a deal here! A 1967 Chevy thats in near perfect condition for the price of a Yugo:idea: :idea: :idea:
    Looking for a quick deal....Thanks!

CAHotRodBoy
    this exceptionally clean 1967 El Camino that will beat the pants off a small block Vette (rear traction permitting ), maybe a stock 75-79 smog motor Vette!
    How about some info: Motor year, specs (built or stock), miles on motor, trans, miles on car, 10 bolt rear? gears? etc. May have some interest.

HemiDude
    maybe a stock 75-79 smog motor Vette!
    How about some info: Motor year, specs (built or stock), miles on motor, trans, miles on car, 10 bolt rear? gears? etc. May have some interest.
    Go title for title on the blown 33??? just kidding of course.....
    Car sat in storage for about 12 -13 years in the 80's. Motor replaced with a stock GM crate motor in the 90's of which I do not know the specs of. It has an Edlebrock alum intake and quadrajet carb. Turbo 350 and a stock rear end. Outstanding driver, runs well.
    Box A Arizona Title and odo shows ~27,000 miles -- I do not know if these are the original miles, previous owner states they are, however, since I have not owned this car from new, I cannot guarantee.
    Car has signs of low miles- has the original dash with two small cracks, along with original door panels, headliner and visors all in very good condition. Carpet was faded but not worn and was replaced. Seats were faded and deteriorating but not worn and now have been recovered. Chrome and trim are exceptionally nice.
    Painted once in the early 90's and paint good but thin in spots. Radial TA's on vette rallies, tires have great tread but some signs of checking from sitting. Bed shows no signs of damage or even carrying anything. Two very small dime sized dents in the entire bed. Bed has some surface rust only. Entire car is rust free and dry. Located in Phoenix.
    Looks great under the hood! It's our Saturday night car show fun car.
    My bottom is $7900. Goes in the trader for $9900 next week...
    Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks!

TheCarDudes
    PM Sent

HemiDude
    Ttt:d

boatpoor
    O K whats the story. Is it still available?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast