Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rcl

Nice meeting you at Long Beach races chief,
    Your buddy, Kim

Rattle Can Lou
    Rexie, you are da man...so here goes. This ass clown comes walking up to me in the K-5 pits and introduces himself as Kim Hanson. I know my mouth fell open and I didnt think even Kim Hanson would tell any of us if he was there. I fell hook, line and sinker as they say. I laughed at him and told him I couldnt believe he would leave a nice flatty laying in the smow...he just laughed and said that it was undercover now...as he walked away and said it was "nice to meet ya"..Superdave here on the boards was standing there on his bicycle and he asks me if I had ever bought anything from Rex Marine? Of course I said yes. He asks if I had ever met Rexone on the boards and I said No. Well, he says..."Ya just did". "Dude, he punk'd you bad"!
    Mike it was nice meeting you and all the other board members. I had a blast with all you guys. Maxi, lilrick, JBG, photochick, Grich, Reggie Hammons, Billy, Humpin my leg Rankin, Gordy, Campbell Carl, Steve D. Joey Grose, Firecracker, Life's Rough, Hagitha, Van Beenan, Flat Humorless, Mr and Mrs Scarlata, Fast Lane Fitzy, Connor, Surfer Tom and his kids Mitch and Darcy...flatmvn, and his crew. I met Hallett for a short moment. hang em High Rick King. The list goes on because my memory is short like my third member...Joey Cuci was also real cool to meet. It was all in all way to short and I didnt drink enough...

yeah thanks to Superdave an all morning event of punkin RCL became a 2 minute laugh....

hey Rattle Can I have an idea for snow covers so you can leave your shit outside in the snow all winter. I can make you the northern distributor. You'll be the man everyone looks to for leavin your shit outside under a thick blanket of snow in style. You can even customize these things with that Krylon stuff you shoot all the time. Just make sure to warm the paint up in front of the fireplace before you spray it (works great for me it's cold here you no).
    It should add some revenue to your BAS (bareassSanta) modeling gig in the winter months. This could be HUGE!
    Yours Truly, Kim ( . ) ( . )

I tried to get that Billy B dude to come out in the lot and check out my rig but he was too busy.
    I thought he's have some great flame ideas to finish up my ride.
    Kim ( . ) ( . )
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1184206953
    Don't worry I'm gonna get those weeds in the sidewalk taken care of soon.

photo chick
    Rexie, you are da man...so here goes. This ass clown comes walking up to me in the K-5 pits and introduces himself as Kim Hanson. I know my mouth fell open and I didnt think even Kim Hanson would tell any of us if he was there. I fell hook, line and sinker as they say. I laughed at him and told him I couldnt believe he would leave a nice flatty laying in the smow...he just laughed and said that it was undercover now...as he walked away and said it was "nice to meet ya"..Superdave here on the boards was standing there on his bicycle and he asks me if I had ever bought anything from Rex Marine? Of course I said yes. He asks if I had ever met Rexone on the boards and I said No. Well, he says..."Ya just did". "Dude, he punk'd you bad"!
    Mike it was nice meeting you and all the other board members. I had a blast with all you guys. Maxi, lilrick, JBG, photochick, Grich, Reggie Hammons, Billy, Humpin my leg Rankin, Gordy, Campbell Carl, Steve D. Joey Grose, Firecracker, Life's Rough, Hagitha, Van Beenan, Flat Humorless, Mr and Mrs Scarlata, Fast Lane Fitzy, Connor, Surfer Tom and his kids Mitch and Darcy...flatmvn, and his crew. I met Hallett for a short moment. hang em High Rick King. The list goes on because my memory is short like my third member...Joey Cuci was also real cool to meet. It was all in all way to short and I didnt drink enough...
    It was great meeting you too RCL.....I believe 3 different people introduced themselves to me as Kim Hanson..... Rexone was one of them!!! Good meeting you too Rexone aka Kim Hanson

Rattle Can Lou
    Oh NO!!!

Oh NO!!!
    Rattle Can I realize it was exciting to you when you'd thought you'd actually met the infamous Kim Hanson. You might want to tone it down a bit though next time. You drew quite a crowd and I think might have embarassed the K5 crew a little although I know that's a tough order. Again nice meeting you even if I couldn't live up to your expectations after you figured out I wasn't actually the real Kim.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...CL-Dancing.gif
    Yo Kim, I can't believe you really came over to say hi to me!

photo chick
    Rattle Can I realize it was exciting to you when you'd thought you'd actually met the infamous Kim Hanson. You might want to tone it down a bit though next time. You drew quite a crowd and I think might have embarassed the K5 crew a little although I know that's a tough order. Again nice meeting you even if I couldn't live up to your expectations after you figured out I wasn't actually the real Kim.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...CL-Dancing.gif
    Yo Kim, I can't believe you really came over to say hi to me!
    Good one Rex.....what's with the rosey palms though! :jawdrop:

Rattle Can Lou
    That guy's got more Chins than a chinese phone book.....nice one Kimmie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast