Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: hey biglue calling you out

USCFAN
    I want to appoligize for Lue......
    Lue takes spelling and punctuation very seriously. His professor at Tiajuanas imfamos junior college (Tiajuana Tech) was very hard on Lue when he was in his mid 30's. He wanted Lue to be able to communicate properly with his clients after he took the underground coyote railroad into the USA.
    He also taught Lue that completing an invoice for his landscaping/orange distribution business accuratley could be the difference between him owning a bayliner and commander.
    Lue is a true american succes story and I expect Denzel Washington to play the lead character in the story of his life one day.
    LMAO!!!!! Lou, did you play on the football team?

Kachina26
    Lue takes spelling and punctuation very seriously. His professor at Tiajuanas imfamos junior college (Tiajuana Tech) was very hard on Lue when he was in his mid 30's. He wanted Lue to be able to communicate properly with his clients after he took the underground coyote railroad into the USA.
    He also taught Lue that completing an invoice for his landscaping/orange distribution business accuratley could be the difference between him owning a bayliner and commander.
    Lue is a true american succes story and I expect Denzel Washington to play the lead character in the story of his life one day.
    Dude, you said "hard on" !

Biglue
    Hey man, at least I take the English language serious enough to use it properly.
    I mean, Hispanics have a bad enough rap without spelling like the dumbass who started this thread.

Kachina26
    Hey man, at least I take the English language serious enough to use it properly.
    I mean, Hispanics have a bad enough rap without spelling like the dumbass who started this thread.
    To use it properly or to use it correctly?:idea:

Cole Trickle
    LMAO!!!!! Lou, did you play on the football team?
    Lou was a dominate force......he was named chiclets player of the game on more than one occasion. (Some team mates thought it was soley for the fact that his breath smells like ass flavored tamales)
    http://www.altitudepremium.com/FatFootball.jpg

Devilman
    http://www.yogananda-srf.org/writing...rtfeelings.jpg
    That wasn't the one I was thinking of, but it's certainly appropriate.

Biglue
    To use it properly or to use it correctly?:idea:
    What???? I thought I was right in what I posted. Use as in spelling and speaking in general. :idea:
    Look here little Meaniam.....Don't make me turn this into another Kachina bashing thread.

USCFAN
    Lou was a dominate force......he was named chiclets player of the game on more than one occasion. (Some team mates thought it was soley for the fact that his breath smells like ass flavored tamales)
    http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5ws2G8..._fb_player.jpg
    You rat bastard I just got Pepsi all over my desk and keyboard....

Kachina26
    What???? I thought I was right in what I posted. Use as in spelling and speaking in general. :idea:
    Look here little Meaniam.....Don't make me turn this into another Kachina bashing thread.
    Are you calling me miniMeaniam?

Cole Trickle
    Dude, you said "hard on" !
    How do you think lue got his ride into the USA.....
    He dosen't like to talk about his relationship with his old coach

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast