Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Anybody here work for Rancho PD?

CP Dad
    First of all, that charge would amount to a simple assualt not in the presence of the officer (misd), so he couldn't arrest him even if he wanted to. The jack ass would have to place him under citizen's arrest and sell the story to the cop. If the cop believed him (*which he/she most likely would not), he would be issued a cite and given a court date to show up. The good news, or bad news possibly, is that the jack ass would then be civily responsible for the arrest. Meaning, that your bro could sue his ass for false arrest after the case was dismissed, as it would be by the DA due to lack of evidence. Contrary to popular belief, most cops are not idiots and can look at a situation and pick out the most logical situation that occurred.
    I think if the story is that your bro actually tried to strike clown, he would probably be missing a jaw right about now. In order to believe the neighbor's story, the cop would have to believe that your brother intended to assault the dude and failed at it. Not bloody likely.................
    The cop probably told him that to prevent him from carrying on the altercation. As far as the dog, I would take the recoomendation of the civil rest order route. One other avenue might be to try animal control. They have strict criteria and you have to record the dog barking at various hours within a time period, but they will eventually take action.
    Tell your bro to stay clear of this clown as he might be baiting him to do something and then come after him with a civil case...... Just my .02

fuzz
    Yup what CP dad said. Kudos to your brother trying to settle the problem without calling the cops. But since that failed if the dog is disturbing the peace he can keep calling the cops. Make sure he tells them he id willing to sign a complaint. They will issue the grump a citation. Also it would help to recruit other neighbors who are bothered by the dogs and have them complain too.
    Sometimes neighbors suck.

PaPaG
    909 AND PROUD!!!!!!!:sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    Im sure I know of someone that has ran from from them before...maybe a santa strker hmmmm

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345