Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Coffee

YeLLowBoaT
    Where is this coffee shop in sac??? (http://www.10news.com/news/13888315/detail.html)
    I don't drink coffee, but I might just start.

justfloatn
    That is FOCKING Hilarious. I just landed a job in that shopping center and my boss and I were waiting for the General to show up. Walked in and there is a hot chick busting out of her top serving coffee.. We've been joking all week about keeping the guys out of the shop and working.
    It's on the North/East corner of Blue Oaks and Lonetree in Rocklin off HWY 65.
    I have a meeting there in the morning. I'll try and sneak a new photo

RitcheyRch
    I would start drinking coffee if they opened one of those near me.

YeLLowBoaT
    That is FOCKING Hilarious. I just landed a job in that shopping center and my boss and I were waiting for the General to show up. Walked in and there is a hot chick busting out of her top serving coffee.. We've been joking all week about keeping the guys out of the shop and working.
    It's on the North/East corner of Blue Oaks and Lonetree in Rocklin off HWY 65.
    I have a meeting there in the morning. I'll try and sneak a new photo
    Hmmm I have to go rent a pipe threader in the morning... maybe I'll get it from one of the rental yards out that way... :idea:

acatitude
    well yellowboat let me now if they are hotter in person then those pics and ill buy ya coffee lol

justfloatn
    well yellowboat let me now if they are hotter in person then those pics and ill buy ya coffee lol
    Ken, my office is in Rocklin. You just say when. My treat
    That way you wont have to wonder who the hell I am next time were at the pond

acatitude
    check thenm babes out and we will go

justfloatn
    I was there this AM. Two little 20 somethings about 100lbs, bounce a quarter off the abs, short, short cut offs and bikini tops. Not your average starbucks scenery thats for sure

YeLLowBoaT
    i was there this morning... not 10s, but still pretty damn good looking for earily in the morning.

justfloatn
    i was there this morning... not 10s, but still pretty damn good looking for earily in the morning.
    What time? I was there at 6:45 to 7:15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast