Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks Ivan Dan!!!!

Cole Trickle
    Doing well. Celebrated my 29th birthday today. Business should be up and running within 30 days. Time to create a cash flow.
    Happy Birthday...haven't you been 29 for 8 years now?

caroftheweek
    Happy B-Day Ryan.
    What type of business are you starting?
    Assisted living home for individuals with Alzeimer's. Kind of a left turn from my background but I the whole thing fell in my lap and there was no way I could turn the opportunity down.

lalhc
    Wow, that is quite a 180! Best of luck to you. I read that you moved to Prescott. It's beautiful country up there. My grandmother grew up in Jerome and had relatives in Prescott.

caroftheweek
    Wow, that is quite a 180! Best of luck to you. I read that you moved to Prescott. It's beautiful country up there. My grandmother grew up in Jerome and had relatives in Prescott.
    Thanks. So far, we just love this place. You open up the blinds in the morning and it is like a painting. It is just unbelievable. I find myself sitting on the front porch multiple times a day just taking it all in. Lately, the monsoons have been here daily and they are just amazing to watch.

Ivan Dan
    Doing well. Celebrated my 29th birthday today. Business should be up and running within 30 days. Time to create a cash flow.
    Happy Birthday!!! Get that sucker up and running so you guys can buy my Daytona!

Ivan Dan
    i voted for dan !!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Deano!
    Glad to hear that the house sold. The realtors on the mountain have their own little "clic" and are not very nice to outsiders.
    Yes they sure do...I didn't get ONE single showing from an agent up there and had several flat out tell me "they would rather starve than sell my listing". :sqeyes: I was blown away at this type of attitude especially with the sales as slow as they are up there. Like Brian said they sell only a couple homes a month and there are hundreds of agents.
    He must be into Off-roading because it's not typical of boaters to go out of their way to help a brother out. J/K
    Way to go big Dan!!!!
    HDD
    Thanks Glenn!!

lalhc
    Yes they sure do...I didn't get ONE single showing from an agent up there and had several flat out tell me "they would rather starve than sell my listing". I was blown away at this type of attitude especially with the sales as slow as they are up there. Like Brian said they sell only a couple homes a month and there are hundreds of agents.
    That comment does not surprise me at all. I would say that 90% of those agents have zero previous sales experience, and they couldn't qualify a customer if their life dependend on it. I almost got my real estate license for a broker in Lake Arrowhead 3 years ago. I knew there was a niche for me w/my corporate selling experience.

Ivan Dan
    That comment does not surprise me at all. I would say that 90% of those agents have zero previous sales experience, and they couldn't qualify a customer if their life dependend on it. I almost got my real estate license for a broker in Lake Arrowhead 3 years ago. I knew there was a niche for me w/my corporate selling experience.
    Probably even higher than that!

Ivan Dan
    Thanks. So far, we just love this place. You open up the blinds in the morning and it is like a painting. It is just unbelievable. I find myself sitting on the front porch multiple times a day just taking it all in. Lately, the monsoons have been here daily and they are just amazing to watch.
    Sounds nice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12