Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best boat for me (really need the help guys)

Phat_Kat
    Well it looks like I'll be waving bye bye to my boat in the future because of my stupidity. To put it short my pecker got the best of me and no I'm not gonna be a daddy thank god, and no I didn't get some sort of disease. Well I need something to replace my boat and I figure I might as well see whats out their that'll interest me. I don't intend to buy till next summer or a little before so don't throw a ton of sales pitches at me. Right now I'm looking at a few boats that really catch my eye. Some I have knowledge of and some I don't so I figure it's best to poll the general public. If I get a little grumpy sorry but I just lost my baby. The boats I want info on are
    21 liberator
    20.8 MODVP Lavey Craft
    21 daytona
    22 daytona
    22 DCB
    20 Baker/Stoker
    22 Stoker
    21 Cougar Tunnel
    22 Cougar Tunnel
    The info I want on these boats are:
    Speed #'s with outboards only (Please include HP)
    Issues such as blow overs
    Build issues(i.e.:cheap material usage)
    Handling
    What Prices I could pick these up for used
    I only want #'s and info for outboards on these boats.
    Thanks
    PK

Rocket2003
    21 liberator! I had one with a 2.5 260 would run up to 100MPH. But could not ski it.
    With a 300X will ski good and run to 100+mph.
    Will not flip!
    Will handle 2-3' chop, no problem!
    Chicks dig em!
    My two cents!

ALLAN
    21 liberator is a great boat. they are a daytona splash so the price is much less. i have one with a 2.4 merc 200 on it. it is a bit under powered but it still does 80 mph. it handles chop great. if you buy one get a '96 or later, they have about 6 inches more freeboard.

MAXIMUS
    How about a rubber raft with some plastic oars...

sorry dog
    How about a jet powered pontoon. It's slow and loud but you'll look cool.

MAXIMUS
    You know sorry dog I am starting to have nightmares about that damn avator of yours... frown

sorry dog
    So does the Yorkie next door.

TOBTEK
    Phat_Kat:
    Well it looks like I'll be waving bye bye to my boat in the future because of my stupidity. To put it short my pecker got the best of me and no I'm not gonna be a daddy thank god, and no I didn't get some sort of disease. Well I need something to replace my boat and I figure I might as well see whats out their that'll interest me. I don't intend to buy till next summer or a little before so don't throw a ton of sales pitches at me. Right now I'm looking at a few boats that really catch my eye. Some I have knowledge of and some I don't so I figure it's best to poll the general public. If I get a little grumpy sorry but I just lost my baby. The boats I want info on are
    21 liberator
    20.8 MODVP Lavey Craft
    21 daytona
    22 daytona
    22 DCB
    20 Baker/Stoker
    22 Stoker
    21 Cougar Tunnel
    22 Cougar Tunnel
    The info I want on these boats are:
    Speed #'s with outboards only (Please include HP)
    Issues such as blow overs
    Build issues(i.e.:cheap material usage)
    Handling
    What Prices I could pick these up for used
    I only want #'s and info for outboards on these boats.
    Thanks
    PK "Well it looks like I'll be waving bye bye to my boat in the future because of my stupidity"
    So, I/we are still wanting to know what you did that was so stupid

Phat_Kat
    Here's a letter I wrote to RD after he offered to help with the old man. I didn't feel like re-writing it so here's the bare copy that I sent to Dave. I may actually be getting my boat back. I guess my dad doesn't like not seeing or hearing from his son anymore so he's willing to talk about toys. We'll see how I do.
    Here's the letter:
    Well here's the case,
    I was on my dads jetski (the FX140) and I was waved down by a bundle of people in a pontoon boat. I figured they were broke down or something. Well I get over there and there's some girls with no tops on. Naturally I speed up a bit to get over there. Well when I pull up the girls rush up to my jetski, I look down and I see the tan line on one of the girls asses. THEY'RE TOTTALLY NAKED! So I've got a big grin on my face and a woody coming on. It's been a while since my pecker has had any playtime and these girls are drunk just to top it off. Well these girls are in their mid 20's so they've got about 6 or 7 years on me. Well I'm young and horny and so are they. I'm like a kid in a candy store. So I take the girls out with only their life jackets on with the jetski. I let one drive around and I'm giving her the finger fun while I'm out there. I'm hanging on to her by her boobs and loving my weekend. Well we pull in and I've gotta get home. Well they say they have to say good bye and pull my ass right off the ski and into the water. Well the owner of the pontoon they were in grabs the ski and pulls it on shore for me. He asks me if he can take the ski out real quick because his friend has never been on one before. I say yes because I just want him to shut up and let me fool around with the girls. Well I'm slipping tounge to one of the girls and off in the distance I hear a porpiosing outboard. MY DADS SEADOO BOAT . I then remember that the guy is out on the ski and I look at my watch realizing that it's 7:30 at night!!! An instant feeling of OH SHIT came all over me at that moment. I grabbed one guys ski and said "can I borrow it cause I'm in deep shit" he says yes and I pass the owner of the pontoon and wave him in. Then I pull up to my dad who is absolutly screaming at me "GET THAT ****ING SKI AND GET HOME NOW YOU LITTLE ****!" So I turn around, get the ski and leave like hell. When we get back my dad attempts to kick the crap out of my but luckily I've got good reflexes. My Dad asks me "What did I tell you about who rides that ski?" I say "nobody with out me on there or your knowledge sir." Well as you can tell Dave I really ****ed up there by letting 2 people who I don't really even know take the ski out alone as well as worry the crap out of my father. It was just stupid and I was too fixated on getting laid than getting home.

sorry dog
    I guess everybody has their problems....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast