Thread: 10-13-07 Is The Day--delta Radar Runs, Car & Boat Show & Tribute Party

Poker Runs West
    New Thread Started About The Event

acatitude
    This will be a day to remember.
    Car, boat, bike, truck show DISCOVERY BAY 8-1
    Tracy Chevrolet rolling thunder poker run 1-3
    Paradise Cup radar runs 3-5 PARADISE BAR AND GRILL
    CARLOS "LOS" GUZMAN Memorial Tribute Celebration Party Paradise 8-?
    We anticipate selling out the car show with around 250 entries as well as the radar runs.
    Poker Run Stops will be at Dominator Hot Rods, Jerry Sezar's Rat Rods, Pee Wee Muldoons and the final at Paradise. Boat guys will get their cards at Paradise.
    Radar runs are only two hours or so. Preference given to early registration and those capable of top speeds for their classes. Same classes as B2B.
    Carlos's widow said "Carlos will be smiling down on us --- it will be his kind of day". Everyone get involved and make him proud.
    More info is at www.pokerrunswest.com.
    I could use some help with this event including someone to run the t-shirt contest, pole dancing competition, site registration, radar runs etc. Please contact me if you can help.
    Also needed are stills and video clips to put together a memorial tribute to Carlos. All help will be greatly appreciated and rewarded with lap dances.
    Chris cell 916-704-7022
    I know Ill be very busy, but being the team player I am , I will try to find time to run the wet t-shirt and pole dancing contest for ya..... what a guy huh

707dog
    hey ken you can run the radar gun also and ill run that howard for ya j/kin

Poker Runs West
    I know Ill be very busy, but being the team player I am , I will try to find time to run the wet t-shirt and pole dancing contest for ya..... what a guy huh
    Wouldn't that be like putting the fox in the hen house? Something very disturbing about Ken being solely in charge of these two extremely important functions.:idea:
    The girls, or guys if someone is so inclined, will each get to choose one of PRW shirts and they will have 15 minutes and a pair of sissors to customize their shirt. The use of any liquid is at the sole discresition of the contestant.
    We may have a team of judges or it will be peoples choice by applause.
    SHOULD BE FUN

acatitude
    Doesn't sound disturbing to me at all..... geesh , just trying to help...

Poker Runs West
    All help is appreciated, even disturbed help. Hell were all a little disturbed.

Poker Runs West
    Just a reminder that the radar runs time is limited so those interested in running need to get there entries in.
    We are looking for more pictures and video to put together the tribute to Carlos. Get it to us.
    Chris

abraman1326
    If you need any help, I would be glad to do anything I can. Just let me know what you need. I am also in a band if you'd like a country n oldies band for the evenings or afternoons festivities...
    Bra
    abraman1326@att.net

Poker Runs West
    If you need any help, I would be glad to do anything I can. Just let me know what you need. I am also in a band if you'd like a country n oldies band for the evenings or afternoons festivities...
    Bra
    abraman1326@att.net
    Your help will be greatly appreciated.
    Right now I need the most help getting people to supply me with pictures and video on Carlos.
    We have booked the SPAZMATICS to play at night and Paradise has someone already booked for the day. The Spazmatics are a super band that puts on a great show.

Poker Runs West
    Spoke with Sanda Guzman today and brought her up to speed on the party. She is really looking forward to it and is getting together some great pictures for us to include in the little presentation.
    Ed, Carlos's cousin, said he will be having some t-shirts made celebrating Carlos and will have them at the party. He and some of Carlos's buddies are going to have some of their rides in the show too.
    Looking like a great time, you going???????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast