Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is it sooo difficult?

fc-pilot
    Last I heard D' Cucci had obtained the 21' Rayson craft v-bottom molds.
    Paul

LeE ss13
    Somebody in the Pro Stock ranks, told me that the Canary boats have more rocker in them. Is that true?

Sanger D
    not sure but I think ALL the canarys are 4 strakers,and that aint no beginners boat,dave and chris and julian have all told me that the 4 strakers are very agressive and unforgiving. Hart IS doing revenges in havasu but they are not cheap.But I dont think ANY NEW boat is going to be.I personaly would call Brian and get me a B boat!!!!!!!!

Sanger D
    hey don, whats the progress on your boat? you got power yet?

Coors Island Local
    not sure but I think ALL the canarys are 4 strakers,and that aint no beginners boat,dave and chris and julian have all told me that the 4 strakers are very agressive and unforgiving. Hart IS doing revenges in havasu but they are not cheap.But I dont think ANY NEW boat is going to be.I personaly would call Brian and get me a B boat!!!!!!!!
    Sorry...still kinda new here....Brian?

Coors Island Local
    If I had the chance to do anything I would try a gn hull. Brother is building a PS boat and I would wanna do a different class.

dmontzsta
    hey don, whats the progress on your boat? you got power yet?
    Power should be soon...I am getting very antsy, I have been working alot so have not paid much time/attention to the boat. Soon I am hoping though...
    you? I STILL have not seen any pics.

Sanger D
    better get on it!!!!!JJ sent me my box yesturday, should have it by friday. got my engine already, 468,tunnel ram with a hat, on alky ,pm me a email address and I'll send you some pics. long beach was BITCHEN huh!!!!

Sanger D
    Sorry...still kinda new here....Brian?.................SORRY!!!! that would be Brian Bergeron(sp).....bergeron marine!!!!your one stop shop for circle boat parts and knowledge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12