Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANYONE... Looking for a yellow Lab ??

wildbillg
    I got this dog from some people here in Havasu that could not keep her. She is 6 months old and is a great great dog, loves the water and gets along with my other dogs great. I just cant keep her and my other dogs too, so I need to find her a home. She is a pure breed yellow lab with papers and not spayed yet, she loves loves loves the water, throw the ball for hours in the water and she will keep coming back for more. trust me if I were able to keep her I would.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...L5TAkT0300.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../chyajump1.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../cheyanne3.JPG
    Send me a message if your interested, and I will get back with you...

OGShocker
    We are looking for a female to buddy up with our lab.

King on the River
    that is what we are looking for. We have an 11yo purebread golden retreiver that could use a playmate, and a swimate.

OGShocker
    that is what we are looking for. We have an 11yo purebread golden retreiver that could use a playmate, and a swimate.
    Back off!!! She's ours!

topless
    Don't give her to OGShocker, he's a bad dad and will give her too many treats. I on the other hand will only throw her a bone once a year, Let me have her.

OGShocker
    Don't give her to OGShocker, he's a bad dad and will give her too many treats. I on the other hand will only throw her a bone once a year, Let me have her.
    Hey, "BAD MOTHER"!
    You back off too! If you don't I will not come to your house to peek in your windows...

topless
    Hey, "BAD MOTHER"!
    You back off too! If you don't I will not come to your house to peek in your windows...You just try it. My starving kids and dog will attack you.:devil:

wildbillg
    Back off!!! She's ours!
    He was the first to yell...
    so he is gonna be Cheyanne's new daddy..
    Im GONNA MISS her!!
    Only had her for about 2 weeks but Ill have to say she is a smart smart dog, maybe she can teach OG how to stay away from the windows?
    But wait?
    Maybe I DO want to give her to topless, then I'll have a REASON to look thru her windows at night, I can just say Im checking on the puppy...
    :idea: :idea:

topless
    Only had her for about 2 weeks but Ill have to say she is a smart smart dog, maybe she can teach OG how to stay away from the windows?
    But wait?
    Maybe I DO want to give her to topless, then I'll have a REASON to look thru her windows at night, I can just say Im checking on the puppy...
    :idea: :idea:LOL...............I'm telling ya, he's going to spoil her and she'll never be the same. Pick me!!!!!

wildbillg
    LOL...............I'm telling ya, he's going to spoil her and she'll never be the same. Pick me!!!!!
    sorry she cant be more spoiled then she is now.
    breakfast in bed. then out for pottie, then for a swim. then an after swim doggy mint, then back to bed for a nap. the sleep till daddy (me) gets home, then dinner, and swimm with daddy, then more boneis-hoffs-rawhides-milkbone------ and then watch a movie, then off to pottie adn then back to the big fat huge bed daddy bought her......
    Repeat daily....
    So you think HE spoiles.... this is some of the reasons the wife wants me to find HER a home other then hers...
    :idea:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast