Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is the stand-up Jetski that was hit?

Shreve "T"
    I have a very good reason........Because people are dismissing boats as possible suspects because they have no damage. SO if someone comes upon a suspect boat in a parking lot say, they may possibly not report it because it has no damage. I would like to show, there is a good chance the boat involved has little or no visible damage.
    Also, with all the mis-information about this accident, I'd like to see something that is real.....this ski is the only thing that we can all look at and know is real.
    And finally, what can it hurt???
    RTJas
    I could'nt AGREE more !!!!!!

Jordy
    Also, with all the mis-information about this accident
    Mis-information??? What's with all this crazy talk??? We have eyewitness accounts from people who's story really hasn't changed all that much... I mean, c'mon, the kid was orphaned, wait, scratch that, he has family still, including a mother... He was riding a stand up ski, no he was a passenger on a sit-down... It was a Foutain with Scarab on the side... those are the facts, JACK!!! :idea:

TRUMP TIGHT
    I could'nt AGREE more !!!!!!
    I can!

Screaming Pete
    Mis-information??? What's with all this crazy talk??? We have eyewitness accounts from people who's story really hasn't changed all that much... I mean, c'mon, the kid was orphaned, wait, scratch that, he has family still, including a mother... He was riding a stand up ski, no he was a passenger on a sit-down... It was a Foutain with Scarab on the side... those are the facts, JACK!!! :idea:
    Jordy i think your right on your misinformation, i say it's high time to ban all boats on Havasu over 25 feet then thing like this wouldn't happen and then the real river peeps could have there lake back

RiverToysJas
    Chances are since it was involved in a felony hit and run(at least I would think it is a felony) that the investigating agency, I believe someone said SBSD, would have it at their yard down at Contact Point.....
    Thanks! Where is Contact Point (my Google search didn't turn anything up)?
    RTJas

Jordy
    i say it's high time to ban all boats on Havasu over 25 feet then thing like this wouldn't happen
    Why not just ban Fountains, Halletts, pontoon boats, and jet skis??? They seem to be the source of these problems. :notam:

Jbb
    Jordy....becoming the Hot Boat Minister of Mis Information......is technically the same as hating.........stop the hating!...
    RD SUX!.........................

HM
    I have a very good reason........Because people are dismissing boats as possible suspects because they have no damage. SO if someone comes upon a suspect boat in a parking lot say, they may possibly not report it because it has no damage. I would like to show, there is a good chance the boat involved has little or no visible damage.
    Also, with all the mis-information about this accident, I'd like to see something that is real.....this ski is the only thing that we can all look at and know is real.
    And finally, what can it hurt???
    RTJas
    I was on a trip where a Sea Do ran over an older yamaha wave runner. The wave runner sunk and there was barely a scratch on the Sea Do.
    Also....and excuse me for using logic and reasoning hear...but everyone is assuming this is a felony hit and run deal. Would it be possible that the driver of the Scarab Fountain was distracted by an orphaned 9 year old whose mother picked him up prior to spending the night at CPS riding a jet ski while being a passenger on a Sea Do (you have to admit...that is distracting) and the other "jet ski" came out of a cove without looking or pulled an eradic unpredictable maneuver while the driver was distracted and put himself in the path of the Fountain Scarab? And, would it be possible that running over a "jet ski" in a large offshore boat might sound like just another wake, especially if the boat had a gagillion watt stereo system hitting hard on the subs? And ultimately...the driver may have never even known he hit anything? And then just drove around like normal not bringing any attention to himself? And like others have said....actually sustain little to no damage? Nah....that could NEVER EVER happen.
    I know...why don't we have a few spelling nazi's come in here and explain to us how the true evil in this whole thing is spelling and grammar?

Jordy
    Jordy....becoming the Hot Boat Minister of Mis Information......
    I belive that position was filled long before I ever posted on the subject... and educating is not hating Brian, and you know this!!! :devil:
    RD Sux.

Jbb
    I was on a trip where a Sea Do ran over an older yamaha wave runner. The wave runner sunk and there was barely a scratch on the Sea Do.
    Also....and excuse me for using logic and reasoning hear...but everyone is assuming this is a felony hit and run deal. Would it be possible that the driver of the Scarab Fountain was distracted by an orphaned 9 year old whose mother picked him up prior to spending the night at CPS riding a jet ski while being a passenger on a Sea Do (you have to admit...that is distracting) and the other "jet ski" came out of a cove without looking or pulled an eradic unpredictable maneuver while the driver was distracted and put himself in the path of the Fountain Scarab? And, would it be possible that running over a "jet ski" in a large offshore boat might sound like just another wake, especially if the boat had a gagillion watt stereo system hitting hard on the subs? And ultimately...the driver may have never even known he hit anything? And then just drove around like normal not bringing any attention to himself? And like others have said....actually sustain little to no damage? Nah....that could NEVER EVER happen.
    I know...why don't we have a few spelling nazi's come in here and explain to us how the true evil in this whole thing is spelling and grammar?
    The Doo in Sea Doo......has 2 o's....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast