Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Where is the stand-up Jetski that was hit?

HM
    The Doo in Sea Doo......has 2 o's....
    What is the fine for that?

HM
    I belive that position was filled long before I ever posted on the subject... and educating is not hating Brian, and you know this!!! :devil:
    RD Sux.
    Educating is cruel. Because someone ends up being right and someone ends up being wrong. And it is just cruel to point out when someone is wrong...and really shows that you are just a Hater. Nice try Mr. Minister of Mis Information.

Jbb
    What is the fine for that?
    Infractions such as that go before the Tribunal......I cant speak for them....but they are usually pretty harsh on such infractions....
    Jordy might chime in as he heads up the Diciplanary Tribunals....

Havasu Carrera
    YOU KNOW!??!? I was just thinking that there was a 17-19 foot boat at Site 6 with the whole rub rail pulled off the front left side and when the crowd joked and asked about it he said it happened on the trailer. :jawdrop: Now thinking about it is there any possible way that 30 foot fountain was racing/ passing that boat and since the witness here said he did NOT see the actual impact that this boat hit the guy as the Fountain blocked the view??? It was a ugly little thing with like flat black headers and I think eaven the Intake manifild was flat black. Just an idea????:idea:

Jordy
    Nice try Mr. Minister of Mis Information.
    Jordy might chime in as he heads up the Diciplanary Tribunals....
    I think I'm going to need an assistant with all these hats that I apparently am wearing now... :idea:
    Cut the horseshit, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.

RiverToysJas
    I agree, it's possible he doesn't know he hit something. He looked back (so the 15 trained Marine sniper spotters have reported), but he may not have seen anything, and had no reason to go back.
    BUT.....why is it NOBODY connected with this forum has seen or heard of this boat??? Nobody saw it a gas station.....nobody has seen it at their neighbor's house....nobody has seen it leaving a storage area. This guy was boating mid-week, so we can ASSume he's either a local, or was on vacation...probably not just a one time shot, going to Havasu and the river on a Thursday. Didn't launch Friday though, we know the ramps were being watched by then......
    Also....If he didn't know he hit someone, maybe he'd turn himself in if he heard he was wanted.....what is the Havasu newspaper reporting?
    Very strange deal....lotta questions....I'd just simply like to find the boat involved, and let the legal system handle it from there.
    RTJas

Havasu1986
    Why not just ban Fountains, Halletts, pontoon boats, and jet skis??? They seem to be the source of these problems. :notam:
    You forgot Donzis captain.

Jbb
    I think I'm going to need an assistant with all these hats that I apparently am wearing now... :idea:
    Cut the horseshit, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.
    You're talking about Holy Moly ...sir...

topless
    Have you had your coffie yet?I rarely drink that stuff.

Jordy
    You forgot Donzis captain.
    Leave me out of this... :notam:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast