Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DCB rigged 25 Daytona twin 300s FOR SALE

Boatmaster
    Everything fresh or redone way to much to list. Boat has it all and shows like new. Hate to sell, but trying to buy dream home on the water. One trip on boat since redone. Make offer or call for more info. Drew 925-240-1078

TOBTEK
    SAY IT ISNT SO! Man Drew dont sell your boat....unless better is coming! Why have a dream home on the water without a bad to the bone twin outboard tunnel. Do I see a new twin 300x mach 26 in your near future?

Boat Racer
    POST A PIC, YOU'RE TOO FAR AWAY FOR ME BUT I'D LUV TO SEE IT!!!!!

Boatmaster
    There are pics in the image center under the BBSP. Tob there will be another boat in my future, but I need money now to get this home. It's going to hurt to see this one go, but it has to happen!!! cry

hot_diggity_dog
    Heres a picture.
    I thought it was a 26DCB????
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/5526DCB2-300x-med.jpg[/img]
    HDD

roln 20s
    I'm not sure who owned it at the time, but I was at Havasu for spring break 2001 and that boat came flying by the sand bar at like 90+. I talked to the guys at the Marina once they pulled the boat out and started cleaning it. What a beautiful boat..and talk about performance- I felt sorry for the water that thing was ripping through. Definately a great buy for someone. Good luck with the sale.
    Roln 20s

kab
    If it had on open bow i would be all over it. I'll call tony to see how much to install one then e-mail you boatmaster

TOBTEK
    kab:
    If it had on open bow i would be all over it. I'll call tony to see how much to install one then e-mail you boatmaster KAB....DAVE HAS told me many times $2000.00 cash and it will be a open-bow. I saw boatmasters boat when it was getting the new interior at DCB....ITS VERY CLEAN. getit,getit,getit!

kab
    ONLY ONE PROBLEM, I KNOW HOW MUCH BOATMASTER PAID FOR THAT. HE ORIGINALLY GOT THAT BOAT VERY VERY CHEAP. I JUST NEED TO ASK HIM HOW MUCH HE IS SELLING IT FOR. I KNOW ALL THE NEW HARDWARE HAD TO BE EXPENSIVE. I'VE GOT A LINE ON A BRAND NEW HULL THAT I MIGHT RIG MYSELF IN THE OFF SEASON WITH SOMEONES HELP (TONY )WITH THE NEW 300X'S. HEY TOBY WHOS YOUR INSURANCE CARRIER??

Boatmaster
    Remember I did get it for cheap, but it needed alot of service (reeds, lower rebuilds, all hardware replaced, stereo, interior, all gauges the list goes on)and it is all done now and like new. Toby I have done alot more work since it was at Dave's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast