Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I found the fountain

Sleek-Jet
    is everybody kidding???? I thought it was funny, and I didn't think for a minute with it's title it was true..... a joke is just that, a joke..... something that lightens sheot up..... I am not going to beat myself up and be sad, and refuse to snicker at joke just because somebody died.... people die every day, from all kinds of more tragic events.... just not highlighted here.... and I for one do find the fountain drinks from am pm good, it is hot out here.......
    Everyone's sense of humor has been removed...

squirt'nmyload
    i guess you can't really say that this thread was in poor taste
    i prefer QT refreshments myself

Sleeper CP
    I'm still trying to get over the fact that I'm stupid, but I think you call that "Levity".
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover, 1,000+ HP safely used since 1992

Havasu1986
    drinks at am/pm to be quite tasty
    Was the am/pm in Fountain Valley.

vee-driven
    sure its not a laughing matter, but jesus guys the guy was trying to lighten the mood in here a bit. Vee, I see where you are coming from and I thought it was funny! Everyone take a ****ing pill already!
    I wasn't trying to be an ass hole just lightening the mood and at the time it was a little funny but i can see how the, wound up tight misery loves company crowd can take it the wrong way. I hate hearing of people dying when their out having fun and i definetlly feel bad for the boy who now has nothing, espicially since i have lost friends on blood alley AKA the whole damn colorado river.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I was thinking I am a really bad human being because I saw the humor in this thread. Glad to see I am not alone.
    May be in slight bad taste but it made me giggle. Doesn't mean I am any less saddened by the someone losing their life and someone losing that dad.

shrek
    I wasn't trying to be an ass hole just lightening the mood and at the time it was a little funny but i can see how the, wound up tight misery loves company crowd can take it the wrong way. I hate hearing of people dying when their out having fun and i definetlly feel bad for the boy who now has nothing, espicially since i have lost friends on blood alley AKA the whole damn colorado river.
    There is no other way to take it........you are making a joke about a serious thread that is trying to locate a boat that was used to kill somebody.
    Sir, I dont think you have to try to be and a$$hole......I am sure it comes naturally.
    Does this board even have moderators?
    Shrek

vee-driven
    We are all going to hell!

vee-driven
    There is no other way to take it........you are making a joke about a serious thread that is trying to locate a boat that was used to kill somebody.
    Sir, I dont think you have to try to be and a$$hole......I am sure it comes naturally.
    Does this board even have moderators?
    Shrek
    And i hope they find the POS and the boat and you can thank me for reminding you to keep your eyes peeled for the fountain.

HemiDude
    [QUOTE=Mrs. Bordsmnj;2733630]I was thinking I am a really bad human being because I saw the humor in this thread. Glad to see I am not alone.
    Geez, I was thinking the same thing...
    You know it's not a lot different from Leno or Letterman making jokes about the Iraq war--they dont joke about our soldiers dying, but they do joke about the enemy and their marterer's dying. In this case the "Fountain" is the enemy....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast