Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I found the fountain

Havasu1986
    You got to be kidding me that there are so many of you that think this is funny. There is a 9 year old kid in a strange foster home, that has had his world turned upside down and is probably more scared than you could imagine but hey you got a good laugh out of it good for you....
    The 9 year old Dylan is safe and back with his mother. Keep reading the other threads.

Sleeper CP
    The 9 year old Dylan is safe and back with his mother. Keep reading the other threads.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.
    BTW I never said it was funny I said it was levity, just for the record.
    Sleeper

PaknAir
    Almost as stupid as this thread. Almost, but not quite.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160817

Jordy
    Almost as stupid as this thread. Almost, but not quite.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160817
    Thanks for noticing the intended level of stupidity in that thread, just as I had intended. With all the bullshit, speculation, and rumors, not to mention the people who read one or two posts and know it all, much like the mention of the 9 yr old orphan in this thread, I figured it was time for more stupidity regarding the same topic.
    Oh, and I did find this thread rather amusing as well.

PaknAir
    Thanks for noticing the intended level of stupidity in that thread, just as I had intended. With all the bullshit, speculation, and rumors, not to mention the people who read one or two posts and know it all, much like the mention of the 9 yr old orphan in this thread, I figured it was time for more stupidity regarding the same topic.
    Oh, and I did find this thread rather amusing as well.
    This place could use a little more laughter and stupidity (if that is possible) about now.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Oh My

RiverToysJas
    drinks at am/pm to be quite tasty
    HEY! This is serious!!! .....Now, was the fountain you found damaged at all?

MudPumper
    You got to be kidding me that there are so many of you that think this is funny. There is a 9 year old kid in a strange foster home, that has had his world turned upside down and is probably more scared than you could imagine but hey you got a good laugh out of it good for you....
    I must apologize......I read the original post again and again I laughed out loud. I'm amazed at how much some of you have your panties in a wad. :idea:

RUCAV
    I have found that jokes regarding a death to be very tasteless and dont help the investigation process at all.
    Ya hit the nail right on the head. Time and place for everything. Wrong time, wrong place.

seanv
    Vee Driven
    For all have sinned and fall short to the glory of GOD. So there for I forgive you. No lets find this person.
    hey there super christian.... think god has a sense of humor? lighten the hell up. this guy posted a light joke. it did 2 things here. 1- keeps this topic on top and 2- tried to lighten up the mood here.
    vee-- good one man!
    i laughed when i got my buster today...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast