Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The kuntchina26 whine bag thread

'75 Miller
    How sweet, the two closet fags bonding.
    Clever clownie. Shouldn't you be surfing some America-hater website looking for new lies to spread? I'm sure if you search long enough you can find something that says Bush is responsible for that mine tragedy in Utah.

Kim Hanson
    Again with the incoherant babbling. Christ you make 4 seventy-joo look like rhodes scholar. Sure he's a degenerate pedophile and a self-loathing homo but at least his insults can be understood. Too many molsons, eh?
    Cause I know words you don't, makes you look like trash..........get with it........( . )( . )..........Augury is soon to come...........:idea:

'75 Miller
    Cause I know words you don't, makes you look like trash..........get with it........( . )( . )..........Augury is soon to come...........:idea:
    Okay, augury appears in my webster's dictionary but apercu and fanforande must be words only in hansonville. Perhaps it's a word in that axilla of a country you're from, not here.

Kim Hanson
    Okay, augury appears in my webster's dictionary but apercu and fanforande must be words only in hansonville. Perhaps it's a word in that axilla of a country you're from, not here.
    They are new words and fanfaronade means verbal fanfare and apercu means immediate impression, quick snopsis or short summary :idea: maybe your dictionary is too old............( . )( . )................

PowerClown
    They are new words and fanfaronade means verbal fanfare and apercu means immediate impression, quick snopsis or short summary :idea: maybe your dictionary is too old............( . )( . )................
    whoa.......... you allright Hanson?????????

rrrr
    You taking that eighth grade English correspondence course again?
    Fawk, I think it's time to pass, this is what, the fourth try? :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    whoa.......... you allright Hanson?????????
    No, I haven't bought anything off ebay for like 2 weeks :jawdrop: ..........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
    You taking that eighth grade English correspondence course again?
    Fawk, I think it's time to pass, this is what, the fourth try? :crossx: :crossx:
    If I start making sense it would fock you guys up so much, ***boat would crash..........( . )( . ).....................:idea:

Kachina26
    How sweet, the two closet fags bonding.
    Best be careful, you might confuse it for one of your gay bondage sites. I know how you roll.

pw_Tony
    If I start making sense it would fock you guys up so much, ***boat would crash..........( . )( . ).....................:idea:
    LMAO.... sense + ***boat = no more tlaking about how gay everyone is and their bfs

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast