Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Block spank'n

DEL51
    Kim, I am bull shittin ya,I worked at an mti construction place for a total of 2 months.Believe, me you would not have wanted to trade places with me.That said, I am also the guy that posted about merc and china.I am a jetter and have lost a race to 2 outboards, both mercs, and wanted to stir the pot.I love the big mercs and the engineering involved. I still like to race them on the lake and have n occasaional bbsp against non race boats.I am curiouse as to your, and other opinions, regarding the place of the eliminator daytona in the outboard world.

Kim Hanson
    Those aren't outboards.......( . )( . )........ [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/722001_eliminator_36_daytona2.jpg[/img]

MAXIMUS
    When is the next BBSP at havasu??? I would really love to check it out!

Rocket2003
    21' Eliminator daytona! That is one fine ride with an Outboard (or whatever on back)! I had a Liberator (Daytona Splash) and it was the best boat by far, I have ever owned! Great in Big water, Fast as hell once you get thier big butt's out of the water! Great party boat (mine had seating for seven). Good looking and real safe!
    Two thumbs up to the Daytona!
    When I buy another lake boat it will be either a Daytona or Liberator or a Cougar 21'! smile_sp

WaterBox
    Kim Hanson:
    Hey waterbox, sounds like what to you?........( . )( . )........ This is a little OB, you should hear the big ones! Cool vid. Dude,Thank's. I would like to hear a big one! What is the boat's like Seebold run's?? there 100+ boat's I thought they were big one's. There kinda like hearing a Honda go down the street. Harley's sound much better don't ya think wink

Kim Hanson
    I was just kidding around with you,mine is a V8 with open offshore exhaust! I love it to be loud, same as a Harley! When my exhaust is out of the water, sounds like a car with open headers......( . )( . ).....

Rocket2003
    The BB spanker of all times! This little Q-ship runs 8.3's or better in the 1/4 mile!
    [ August 17, 2003, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Rocket2003 ]

Kim Hanson
    Rocket, that is sweet......( . )( . )......Merc or OMC

sorry dog
    yep, and I can build two bad ass BBC's for the price of your one weedwacker ...
    Never did understand outboard motor prices.... If your talking building yourself then a wacka can be build for considerably less than showroom sticker.
    But let's talk about rebuild prices...
    Say you detonate a piston or something like that. How much is that gonna cost to fix??

Rocket2003
    Rocket2003:
    The BB spanker of all times! This little Q-ship runs 8.3's or better in the 1/4 mile! Just an ol' Fish'n Mercury With lot's of HP and maybe a little Go juice! eek!
    This is the 3-Time World champion ODBA unlimited class 2000-2001-2002! (stay tuned for 2003)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast