Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parker this weekend

GM Killer

Dogballs
    Do you ever have any decible issues with the man down there?

GM Killer
    Do you ever have any decible issues with the man down there?
    Never have. Ive heard of problems, but I try not to draw attention my way either. By no means is it quiet. A 533 run dry at idle (and play time) and little steam while cruising.

bruddah
    ill be there around noon tomrrow till sun! come say hi if you see us!

Dogballs
    Never have. Ive heard of problems, but I try not to draw attention my way either. By no means is it quiet. A 533 run dry at idle (and play time) and little steam while cruising.
    right on, I always heard they were a pain in the ass on the strip

riverbound
    Im leaving in a couple hours.

GM Killer
    KEWL deal. So some jets will be there. I stay at Riverland, its the park with the gas pumps just south of the Keys across from where Mike Mack's Ski school used to be.
    You will see, or hear, me cruising the strip or hanging at the sand bar in front of the Blue Water. Maybe an occasional Road Raper from the RR

riverbound
    KEWL deal. So some jets will be there. I stay at Riverland, its the park with the gas pumps just south of the Keys across from where Mike Mack's Ski school used to be.
    You will see, or hear, me cruising the strip or hanging at the sand bar in front of the Blue Water. Maybe an occasional Road Raper from the RR
    Im directly accross from there. you will hear my stereo on the deck at night (2nd house south of the ramp)

BLOWN JOB
    ill be their but not in my hot rod ill be on my deck boat

GM Killer
    Im directly accross from there. you will hear my stereo on the deck at night (2nd house south of the ramp)
    You must be the ones partying all night every weekend!!! Too funny. We sit out side listening to you. Sometimes I will point my mag light your way. Id cruise over but someone broke in to my trailer and robbed me blind, including my boat lights (suction type). Plus the boat is a tad loud to fire at night around there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast