Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Thief Nabbed

whiteworks
    I hope his face is worse than your hand. I read the report and I'm not clear on how he got the key.

DILLIGAF
    Great friggin' job! Glad to see you only had a minor injury and you got a scumbag off the streets. I would have taken a few extra punches/kicks and made them count before that ****er got overboard.

Bense468
    Wow...taking law into your own (hand) I like it. Glad you got your boat back, hope everything is ok, good luck with the hand.

Kyote
    Good reaction time, fast thinking. And the POS is in jail. Good luck with your hand.

andy01
    Did you talk to Phil before you posted this?
    Yes good job by Phil, the full story is somethiing to tell the grandkids about.
    Andy

riverracerx
    How was the guy trying to get laid if he was the only one in the boat? How long did he think he was going to have the boat before he got caught?
    I bet he looked sexy with pinned to the floor of the boat by his "ponytail".

andy01
    COLE91 Is not he owner
    He copied and pasted a e-mail from the owner Phil, El Diablo is the boats name. SVO 540 is the owners board name as Glenn stated.
    Andy

Ziggy
    Sounds like the key was in the boat. Who takes their keys out of the boat? I'm not even sure if my keys come out.
    Say what???

fatboy95
    Too cool. I think ole Calvert is going to get laid when he gets to jail. Hopefully his mail will be forwarded to him at his new address.

shadow
    Great friggin' job! Glad to see you only had a minor injury and you got a scumbag off the streets. I would have taken a few extra punches/kicks and made them count before that ****er got overboard.
    Or jumped in after him with a sand spike in hand!::jawdrop: devil:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast