Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Boating in Big Bear. Pro's & Con's

HavaSkank
    ...and in the evening go into Chad's and pick a fight with the biggest biker in the bar. It's my favorite Saturday night activity after a few adult beverages.

jrgaudettes
    ...and in the evening go into Chad's and pick a fight with the biggest biker in the bar. It's my favorite Saturday night activity after a few adult beverages.
    LOL
    there you have it the 26 foot limit. weather someone enforces it or not. i never needed to worry. it does get wind everyday in the afternoon. it would be awesome watching the thunderstorms build. it never go towards the airport side of the lake. so i never dealt with the weeds. which 90% of the lake wont be a problem. water has warmed up the past month. the boats do lose a bit of power. you wont be going like a mad man anyways up there. either way you will have fun in big bear.
    the forth of july firework show is one of the best up there with the echos and everything
    Thanks for the info. Just gonna cruise around and check things out.

Pheelin Phroggy
    funny.... my brother in law and I have had the distinct pleasure of being 86'd from Chads.... before dark!
    If you see a 26' Advantage Party Cat.... white w/blue flame... that would be him.. he keeps it up there, and is always up for a drink hanging out in boulder bay.

HavaSkank
    My next husband will more than likely come from Chads.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234