Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm sure most will know this boat

rivrrts429
    I finally broke down and bought a new boat. Southwind Tunnel Dragster, 468 chevy and berkley pump. I hear nuckin futs knows the boat real well, I would love to hear the history on it. Its the same boat that is on the southwind jet boats web site. I will be runnin it at Big River this weekend. Hope to see you all there.
    Richard

tx-19
    nice boat,let us know how things go this weekend.u going to take it labor day?

Nucking futs
    That was my brothers boat, fourq. I know all about it. How much did you pick it up for if you don't mind telling?
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...0&d=1187229287
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1187229296
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...2&d=1187229311

FOURQ
    yep thats my old ride... it sure was nice of him to remove my number but I would have thought he would have taken the CLM stickers off lol.. it looks like it did the day it left my house .. does it still have the jetaway? what did ya pay for it I hope Scott didnt rape you to bad..

FOURQ
    when you want my setup that I took out of it give me a PM. i didn't think that Scott could handle it so I took ALL the setup out of it to keep it safe.. it used to run a nice number unless the engine internals were changed...

Nucking futs
    when you want my setup that I took out of it give me a PM. i didn't think that Scott could handle it so I took ALL the setup out of it to keep it safe.. it used to run a nice number unless the engine internals were changed...
    I pm'ed him the same thing...lol

rivrrts429
    yep thats my old ride... it sure was nice of him to remove my number but I would have thought he would have taken the CLM stickers off lol.. it looks like it did the day it left my house .. does it still have the jetaway? what did ya pay for it I hope Scott didnt rape you to bad..
    Scott was a good guy to deal with but he only took it out a couple times since he bought it from you. I got the impression that the boat was alot for him as well. He told me that he has only put a handful of hours on it since he got it. He said you did all the work on it. Nice job by the way Yes the jetaway is still on it. And no he didnt rape me to bad Actually I think pretty square. $7500

rivrrts429
    nice boat,let us know how things go this weekend.u going to take it labor day?
    For sure I'll be there Labor Day. We'll have to meet up. I need to try and work any quirks out this weekend with the boat. Maybe FOURQ can hook me up with the old set up

ol guy
    Sure would like to know how the boat does for you! I raced one back in the early 80s and they will run. looks like the pod has been cut down so its the same underwater hardware set-up as an early placecraft. If you feel so inclined hit me on this site and let me know. FYI 1980 southwind tunnel dragster 429 cj tunnel ram motor NJBA 92MPH.

Riverbass
    Forget the boat I want the buick in the background.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast