Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not sure if anyone here can help.

whiteworks
    RB I just read this and am trying to fill in the blanks of your deleted post. I am not sure why your credibility was questioned nor do I care, your intention is obviously to provide assistance so please repost the details and lets see what we can do

riverbound
    RB I just read this and am trying to fill in the blanks of your deleted post. I am not sure why your credibility was questioned nor do I care, your intention is obviously to provide assistance so please repost the details and lets see what we can do
    Here is my EXACT requote from last night. If anyone ELSE doesnt have anything nice or productive to say please just keep your F*cking mouth shut!
    **This is a friend of mine, Im reposting it for her**
    Dear friends, and others who may read this,
    My name is Katy Polanco. I would like to ask everyone to please read this letter about the unfortunate incident that has happened to my brother. You're getting this message either because you know me, or that we have mutual friends. Please read this and help my family with our misfortunate event.
    My brother Carlos Jose residing in El Salvador is 20 years old attending the Univerity of Catholica del Occidente studying to be an architect. On April 12th of this year while riding with two fellow students he was in a tragic car accident in which the car hit a tree. My brother's upper torso, face and head were severely injured when the police arrived at the scene of the accident they found my brother Carlos nearly decapitated his head and neck embedded in the side window of the car. They pronounced him dead. He got a second chance when a doctor, who just happened to be passing by, stopped and found faint signs of life. With the help of Carlos’s friends and the police, the doctor carefully turned Carlos over so that he was no longer bleeding into his windpipe. Even with the help of the passing doctor, his injuries were so severe; the loss of blood so great, that Carlos would not survive unless he was taken to the hospital immediately. But the police insisted that they wait for the ambulance. Once again, Carlos seemed lost. But the doctor felt inspired to persist once more and ended up taking my brother to the hospital himself.
    When Carlos arrived at the hospital, the hospital physicians quickly determined that he was brain dead and notified family members that he was in fact clinically dead. We were told he had no chance of recovery. That it was left to the family to decide if we were to keep him on life support. We decided it was a must to save my brothers life. My Mom and I live here in the USA, I was notified that my brother Carlos was dead and needed to travel to El Salvador so I made the arrangements for my mother and I to fly there.
    At the time of arrival to the hospital we found out that he needed emergency surgery to relieve the pressure on his brain, but before they could begin the surgery Carlos suffered a stroke, further reducing any hope of recovery.
    After surgery we were told that he was technically alive, but in an irreversible coma. Even if he did recover from the coma, he would remain in a persistent vegetative state.
    Our family never lost hope. We prayed to God and asked him to give my brother another chance and to please save his young life. Even though we had many doctors saying many different diagnoses we kept our faith as a family. My mom finally worked her nerves enough to go into his room, and for the first time realized the dramatic injuries my brother received.
    The only recognizable feature on his face was his nose every other contour was flat, his eye sockets, cheek bones, and jaw were all broken. Despite the horror that confronted her, she began to speak to Carlos as though he could understand her. Almost immediately, Carlos began to move. He lifted both of his arms and both of his legs. We were all ecstatic to see his reaction with my Mom.
    Filled with faith and hope, we kept talking to Carlos, encouraging him to get better. But our hopes were repeatedly dashed and our faith severely tested by three more strokes, each one resulting in additional loss of movement and more surgeries.
    In El Salvador we are required to buy all of the supplies for each hospital procedure, and then bring these supplies to the hospital. The hospital provided no supplies, not even gauze or needles or tubing – nothing. The evening before each surgery, we were handed a list of required supplies and told where we were most likely to find them. If they were not able to return with the supplies, the surgeries would not be performed. All together, Carlos endured nine surgeries. Against all odds, and in contrast to what all of the doctors expected, Carlos now talks and walks. The only loss of memory he has suffered was about the accident
    He’s not home free, however. He still has a 2 inch gap in the back of his skull and massive reconstructive surgery is needed on his face. Laser surgery will also need to be done to repair his right eye. The doctors in El Salvador have urged us to have the surgery done in America, as they don’t believe they have the ability or facilities to accomplish it there.
    I hope each and all of u that have read this find in your heart the compassion and love to help another human being in the time of need. I have exhausted all my money trying to pay for as much as I can, and now I am pleading for your help with this, so that my brother can have a second chance with his life. I thank you all and I hope that this incident will never happen to you or your family/friends. God Bless you all
    There are a few ways you could help me.
    1. By donating any amount that you can, anything and everything helps. There is no an obligation but will be greatly appreciated.
    2. Send this message to friends you know and tell them what your relationship to me is, and by spreading the word this may help with our plea.
    If you feel you want to contact me further please do so. My email is kgpolanco75@yahoo.com if you want to contact Carlos Jose directly please feel free, his email is josephcapricornio86@yahoo.com
    Thank you for your time, and whatever you can do is greatly appreciated.
    Respectfully and Sincerely,
    Katy Polanco
    P.S.
    Pictures of my brother have been posted to my Myspace page under Mypics, Album My Brother. May not be what you expect, so I leave to your discretion.
    Please feel free to contact the Sister if you feel like it, her email is on the letter I was sent.

riverbound
    Maybe you should take your own advice. I would bet Squirtin Thunder would appreciate it.
    "Invisible" PM me I would love to speak about this with you.

riverbound
    Sorry, not gonna happen. You want to speak about this privately since I called you out for constantly bashing him publicly? I dont think so.
    Then why dont you post under your real name and not an alias?
    Only question I have, have you personally ever had a bad deal with Jim?
    Not one of your friends, or not something you read, but you yourself having a transaction go bad with him. I dont ever recall reading that you have, and that is where I think you are out of line. If you have, then I will shut up. This is not about his business practices, its about speaking out about something that has nothing to do with you.
    I just find it interesting that it seems everyone works out their issues with him one on one, or at least moves on, but your rants continue. Seems to be an obsession of yours.
    As a matter of fact, yes I have. So now it is time for you to shut up after MONTHS of harassing him, I finally got my stuff. and then when I actually did get it, it was wrong. I have PLENTY of PMs from people that have not worked out there issues with him and have heard so many times "you were right". so I guess by you saying "EVERYONE works out there issues with him" is not a correct statement.
    Im really curious as to who you are and what you are trying to prove here? I cant think of ONE time where I have screwed someone here and or bashed them for no apparent reason. After going through your 90+ posts, its very easy to see that you have NEVER had anything good to say, but seem to be very knowledgeable about what goes on around here. pretty obvious you dont have the balls to post under your normal screen name.
    Now if you still have questions for me PM me and I will send you my phone number so you can call me with any other questions. I would love to hear what you have to say when you arent hiding behind the anoniminity of the internet. or at least start your own thread about me.

IN2-IN2MX
    Sorry, not gonna happen. You want to speak about this privately since I called you out for constantly bashing him publicly? I dont think so.
    Only question I have, have you personally ever had a bad deal with Jim?
    Not one of your friends, or not something you read, but you yourself having a transaction go bad with him. I dont ever recall reading that you have, and that is where I think you are out of line. If you have, then I will shut up. This is not about his business practices, its about speaking out about something that has nothing to do with you.
    I just find it interesting that it seems everyone works out their issues with him one on one, or at least moves on, but your rants continue. Seems to be an obsession of yours.
    Wow! Whatever problems you may have with riverbound, do you really think this is the appropriate thread to call him out on? INSENSITIVE!
    As for the family that went through this ordeal...so sorry. It is very sad and I hope Carlos makes a full recovery.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123